What's new

‘Will use if needed’: Erdogan says Turkey didn’t buy S-400 from Russia ‘to keep them in store’

S400 in Turkish armed forces.

Why not Russia is willing to sell and USA has no leverage over Turkey. The US F-35 has a huge amount of Turkish technology in it and many parts of F-35 are manufactured in Turkey so it is going to come and Turkey has balls to take on every one. When Turkey shot down the Russian jet that send a message that Turkey means business. It is coming and the only way USA can stop the sales is to sell Turkey THAAD.

Thanks for sparing time to type good for nothing post.

It’s nothing but 100% truth. You don’t hear the medias talking about it much because Westerners, Zionists and Arabs are so afraid from the year 2023 that they prefer to hide the truth from the world population. The same way world governments are hiding the truth about Aliens- they just try to prevent mass panic and revolts among the population.

Damn I can’t wait for the whole world to feel the Ottoman Slap that is waiting to hit them hard in 5 years!

Well, i actually enjoyed his reply. :lol:

We are kind of annoyed for replying to this stupid question every once in a week.

I didn't came across discussion regarding this, that's perhaps I don't have any interest in region beyond immidiate neighborhood. But if it's already discussed then he could have pointed out the relevant thread.

Why not Russia is willing to sell and USA has no leverage over Turkey. The US F-35 has a huge amount of Turkish technology in it and many parts of F-35 are manufactured in Turkey so it is going to come and Turkey has balls to take on every one. When Turkey shot down the Russian jet that send a message that Turkey means business. It is coming and the only way USA can stop the sales is to sell Turkey THAAD.
The US has a lot of leverage on Turkey...and I don’t think Turkey will defy the the US and loose all the privileges she has gained, by being an ally and a NATO member..
All the Ergodan noises is to force the US to sell them the THAAD...and to be treated as un ally , not a step child.

It’s nothing but 100% truth. You don’t hear the medias talking about it much because Westerners, Zionists and Arabs are so afraid from the year 2023 that they prefer to hide the truth from the world population. The same way world governments are hiding the truth about Aliens- they just try to prevent mass panic and revolts among the population.

Damn I can’t wait for the whole world to feel the Ottoman Slap that is waiting to hit them hard in 5 years!

I don't have any interest in Zionists or Mini Sultan, I asked because few days ago one of my Turk colleague was boosting about Turkey becoming oil producing country, charging the transit fee and stuff like that from 2023.

The US has a lot of leverage on Turkey...and I don’t think Turkey will defy the the US and loose all the privileges she has gained, by being an ally and a NATO member..
All the Ergodan noises is to force the US to sell them the THAAD...and to be treated as un ally , not a step child.
- This is the first time i hear that we have intention on THAAD.
- Erdo usually don't back down on circumstances like this. I would say the probability of not getting F-35s is bigger than not getting S-400s

- This is the first time i hear that we have intention on THAAD.
- Erdo usually don't back down on circumstances like this. I would say the probability of not getting F-35s is bigger than not getting S-400s
The F 35 , I think the cast is set, at least as long as Trump is president....a democrat administration might change that..
For the S400, it depends if Turkey exits NATO or not...If Turkish leave NATO , then is more than a probability..If she doesn’t ..There will be no S400.
But the main question remains : is Turkey willing to go for broke...taking the S400 and loosing its privileges that she is enjoying with the West..?

The F 35 , I think the cast is set, at least as long as Trump is president....a democrat administration might change that..
For the S400, it depends if Turkey exits NATO or not...If Turkish leave NATO , then is more than a probability..If she doesn’t ..There will be no S400.
But the main question remains : is Turkey willing to go for broke...taking the S400 and loosing its privileges that she is enjoying with the West..?
If Turkey sacrifice S-400 , will they get f-35 ?
It is not a matter of Democrat or Republican , a matter of US Congress . The bill was arisen by both , democrat and republican senators . US foreign policy is same , regardless of party .

Turkey need a pact with pakistan so we can both benefits from it.our nuclear assets in Turkey will give a boost to Islamic world.

The reverse is also true
Europe cannot lose Turkey..its the backbone of NATO in manpower
current situation is Europe fault ..they refuse to allow it join EU but wants turk people to protect it...ridiculous

If Turkey sacrifice S-400 , will they get f-35 ?
It is not a matter of Democrat or Republican , a matter of US Congress . The bill was arisen by both , democrat and republican senators . US foreign policy is same , regardless of party .
The two are separates..In the F35,Turkey was among the very first countries who was getting the craft. Trump administration is trying to change that, weither that will be successful or not, the future will tell us, but certainly any F35 transfer to Turkey will be delayed until a Democrat administration .
For the S400 , it will cause a rift between the US and Turkey because the sanctions imposed on Russia..And any trade of this type between the two countries will be seen by the US as inamical...not friendly...beside the technicalities of making the système interoperable within NATO..

The reverse is also true
Europe cannot lose Turkey..its the backbone of NATO in manpower
current situation is Europe fault ..they refuse to allow it join EU but wants turk people to protect it...ridiculous
True to a point...

Back
Top Bottom