What's new

Will USA embargo PAF in Next War

F16 is just a stop gap measure until Chinese or Russian fighters arrive..in any case it false to assume that F16 comes with restriction policy against India..even if there is such a policy it wont worth the paper its written on during war time. Secondly Pakistan has built an extensive network of long rang missiles and homegrown cruise missile and thirdly PA has two parallel weaponization programs. US made weapons for defense and Chinese made weapons for offense. Keeping both parties happy and avoiding embargoes.

American romance with Indian defense is largely to lure sales contracts at the expense of eroding Russian export potential. Naturally they will be looking for better markets soon.

And in worst case scenario we have to also include possible Turkish and Israeli arms contribution. There are already talks to recognize Israel and the strongest chain of this link is military tech potential it offers.

lets not indulge in fanboy stuff!

Yeah in the case if those jamming codes don't work. :D

Fanboy stuff from cheap indian "charba" movies of James Bond..there are no jamming codes in reality.

EW does not depend on jamming codes.

I don't see any solid reason but USA will definitely embargo our programs if they feel India is losing and Indian PM askin for help.:oops:
Turkey and Greece have problems but both are users of F-16s no embargo.

How about binding international arbitration on territorial difficulties? You guys talk as if a giant escalation of war between Pakistan and India is guaranteed and inevitable.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a mention of F-16 "digital disabling codes" yet. That is a favorite conspiracy that started in Egypt, I believe.

China does something in Arunachal Pradesh and Pakistan starts to get Itchy -----USA embargo PAF.

F16 is just a stop gap measure until Chinese or Russian fighters arrive..
lets not indulge in fanboy stuff!

Russian fighters arrive...where...Pakistan???

And then you appeal for not indulging into 'fanboy stuff'..

SOMEBOZO

Pakistan buy Russian fighters which one SU30 Flankers or PAK FA ??? stop dreaming.

Israel sell you hitech military equipment ??? They have just finished electric fencing the entire LOC and supplied India with $billion of dollaqrs worth of Radars, spy satalites and missles..

Try be realistic with your posts.

SOMEBOZO

Pakistan buy Russian fighters which one SU30 Flankers or PAK FA ??? stop dreaming.

Israel sell you hitech military equipment ??? They have just finished electric fencing the entire LOC and supplied India with $billion of dollaqrs worth of Radars, spy satalites and missles..

Try be realistic with your posts.

Hahhh once again, you are forgetting that China and Israel have very good military cooperation going so Pakistan is indirectly benefiting from Israeli Tech ( say J-10 which you guys think is a copy of lavi....lol) But how high tech products israeli produces? and are they unmatched?....certainly you can always get a better deal from other vendor in defence market....So in All, yes I dont think PAF will go Russian way, cuz they dont need to, We have got Bl-52s in our pocket, FC-20s will be joining in 2015-2017 by the same time JFT II will also be joing the league....its a pretty decent combination.

Look, It's more than fair to ask whether or not the US is a trustworthy ally -- listen, when you are involved in purchasing weapon systems from a country, you should have a great deal of confidence in that country, and of course the same is true for the seller - between US and Pakistan, there is no such confidence, there is no such congruence of vision or interest ---- with that out of the way, lets tackle the idea that is the foundation of the thread, "can Pakistan rely on the US in case of hostilities"? No, Of course not!

Some think there may be another "war" with the Indians -- Pakistanis and Indians should hope and pray this will not be possible - I'm not talking about some firing across the border, I'm talking about war, if that God forbid, does happen, be rest assured there will be no Pakistan and there will not be any India -- so will the US want to supply Pakistan weapons in that case? No, of course not!

But what if it became the case, that US became the primary supplier of the Indian, would the US supply the Indian in case of war with Pakistan?, It most certainly will attempt to.

There are already talks to recognize Israel and the strongest chain of this link is military tech potential it offers

We should not give recognition to ISRAEL even it offers the most valuable deals in this earth

How about binding international arbitration on territorial difficulties? You guys talk as if a giant escalation of war between Pakistan and India is guaranteed and inevitable.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a mention of F-16 "digital disabling codes" yet. That is a favorite conspiracy that started in Egypt, I believe.

The double faced foreign policy game that US played with Pakistan, it's society and it's armed forces would make the F-16 code disabling look like dust.

Look, It's more than fair to ask whether or not the US is a trustworthy ally -- listen, when you are involved in purchasing weapon systems from a country, you should have a great deal of confidence in that country, and of course the same is true for the seller - between US and Pakistan, there is no such confidence, there is no such congruence of vision or interest ---- with that out of the way, lets tackle the idea that is the foundation of the thread, "can Pakistan rely on the US in case of hostilities"? No, Of course not!

Some think there may be another "war" with the Indians -- Pakistanis and Indians should hope and pray this will not be possible - I'm not talking about some firing across the border, I'm talking about war, if that God forbid, does happen, be rest assured there will be no Pakistan and there will not be any India -- so will the US want to supply Pakistan weapons in that case? No, of course not!

But what if it became the case, that US became the primary supplier of the Indian, would the US supply the Indian in case of war with Pakistan?, It most certainly will attempt to.

pakistan need a divorce from the US - for too long we been tempted by the carrot of strong us co-operation which pak hope will equate to big benefits to pakistan.

it has never happened, and it never will.

last time we co-operated we were left with bangladesh created and a mujhadeen rampaging the tribal regions

now we have suicide bombings which did not exist before the us came and terrible economic conditions.

pakistan is spilling its blood, ruining its economy only to be portrayed as some sort of enemy - we simply do not have any value to the americans and its high time we realise this.

and in the background the US is pressing ahead with big economic, political and military deals for india

great deal for pakistan huh?

if there is any way to find an amicable divorce from the US we must find it and pursue it, time to end this delusional courting and look to rebuild with nations like china, turkey, iran and any other nations that pak can deal with.

Back
Top Bottom