What's new

Will UK’s £1billion aid get to the poor of India... or corrupt politicians

Nice picture. Never seen it before.:eek:

sau_king.jpg

Look at the Saudi President, representing..

Bet it's more comfortable than a three piece.

The Indian/Chinese/Japanese formal suits look very similar. The western suit by comparison looks excessively complicated and hot due to multilayers, ties that cut off air circulation and loose folds making it easier to conceal weapons. In short, the Western suit is a costume of violence, while the Eastern suit is a costume of peace.

The Indian/Chinese/Japanese formal suits look very similar. The western suit by comparison looks excessively complicated and hot due to multilayers, ties that cut off air circulation and loose folds making it easier to conceal weapons. In short, the Western suit is a costume of violence, while the Eastern suit is a costume of peace.

Conceal weapons! Haha! Why would diplomats want to conceal weapons man? :D

We all know about the corruption problems of India, but we don't know much about our traditional male clothing. So this is more useful.

We all know about the corruption problems of India, but we don't know much about our traditional male clothing. So this is more useful.

That's right. But what would we do without our dear friends reminding us of our poverty and corruption eh? Anyway this thread is more fun and BTW I can't see Chinese suit pic in the last post.

Im in 2 minds when i get married whether to go for Western style Italian suit or Indian traditional wedding suit :undecided:

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Indian-Groom%E2%80%99s-marriage-Clothes.jpg

^^^

Yeah Indian, Chinese and Japanese styles do look very similar. IMO more elegant than western style suits. I should get one for my next ball so that I can show off to my Irish friends.

Back
Top Bottom