What's new

Will The Muslim world have a Superpower?

Which Muslim country will emerge as a superpower?

• Turkey

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saudi Arabia

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Iran

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got that wrong - mughals were losing when the Brit's landed - they collaborated with the Brits to take on Indians.

When did the Mughals collaborate with Brits?

In fact it was the Maratha-British tandem which conspired to take out Tipu Sultan of Mysore.

The Pakistani's are Mughal, Persian and Arab fans - We don't fancy anyone.

First of all, Mughals were Persianized Turko-Mongols, they have little in common with Mongols in Outer Mongolia.

They have built some wonderful structure like Taj Mahal, do you guys wanna deny that? :coffee:

You forget to mention Turks, actually they are confused mera baap kaun ??Identity crisis.

Mind your language, these are not the slums of Delhi. Why is it that its mostly Indians on this forum who behave in such uncouth and uncivilized manner?

First of all, Mughals were Persianized Turko-Mongols, they have little in common with Mongols in Outer Mongolia.

They have built some wonderful structure like Taj Mahal, do you guys wanna deny that? :coffee:

Not a fan - if that's what you mean.

What I have seen is that UK cant hold this issues properly. Not sure about India.

same thing in india. we are too fair in treating people with animositic ideologies.
i am afraid that india will go through unnecessary turmoil because of the islanic religion and peace loving hindus iwill be slaughtered for no reason by them.
i think china is doing a good job of keeping a lid on these chaps, that too with pak's help. lol.

Hey idiot, India was a bunch of warring kingdoms before Mughal empire.

The WHOLE Mughal empire GDP was the highest IN the WORLD.

So it's not a surprise that Mughal empire had smaller GDP than ENTIRE region of India at that time.

Gosh you Indians need a complete redo on maths & history!!

Do not get personal with me, I am not related to you. If I react, you might have difficulty sleeping tonight.

I do not want to banned either.

Mughal Empire was a decadent empire. In stark contrast to Europe, the Mughals developed nothing. Looted the wealth and killed their kins to cling to power. The sub continent GDP was over 30% with far less population before the mughals.

The subcontinent was the rich even during the British.

Mughals were the marauders who did a great disservice to Islam itself.

Mind your language, these are not the slums of Delhi. Why is it that its mostly Indians on this forum who behave in such uncouth and uncivilized manner?

we believe in behainvg the same way as the other behave with us

Neither are the majority of Indians.

I am, however, and proud. ;)
me too and proud.

lol, first stop bringing pak into Indo-china dispute... they got nothing to do with DBO... so keep them aside... and 2nd thing.. from how many centuries Hans exists...

Umm..I can understand. Most Westerners have a hard time with this timeline..because in the past...the Western (biased) historians argued like this : Islam rose, Mongol invasion happened, Islam declined...lol..

But now we know that this wasn't the case..If you read George Saliba's works..where he gets the manuscripts from 14th, 15th, 16th century..compare the food storage record in Islamic World and West..compares military might (quantity+ quality) etc..You can easily see that my timeline makes sense...

West in say 17th century was "rising" faster than say Islamic World..but over-all, Islamic World (Ottoman Empire as its leader) was still number one by fair margin...its kinda like now a days...China is "rising" faster and in some categories..even out-performing the U.S/West..but "over-all", U.S still remains number one....

Islam is an intangible, a belief system. It can neither rise nor fall as per your description of empires or kingdoms.

All religions will eventually die out as humanity develops, its a natural phenomenon.

Do not get personal with me, I am not related to you. If I react, you might have difficulty sleeping tonight.

I do not want to banned either.

Mughal Empire was a decadent empire. In stark contrast to Europe, the Mughals developed nothing. Looted the wealth and killed their kins to cling to power. The sub continent GDP was over 30% with far less population before the mughals.

The subcontinent was the rich even during the British.

Mughals were the marauders who did a great disservice to Islam itself.

OH I'm so scared!!! Some Internet tough guy is gonna insult me!!

Yeah... Few 100 years without developing anything. No such things as courts or economic system in Mughal rule.

Btw, Mughals were never in India to do something good. They heard about India's wealth, looted it, did some good things like end caste system and. boost India's economy, and then ended

sabka baap in todays muslim world is genghiz khan and his soldiers.

Again a sad attempt to troll, complete ignoramus with no knowledge and no aptitude for opening a book. Post reported :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom