What's new

Will The Muslim world have a Superpower?

Which Muslim country will emerge as a superpower?

• Turkey

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saudi Arabia

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Iran

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mughal empire was already overthrown when the British colonized the region, and it was the Mughals in earlier centuries who invited the Brits and other Europeans to trade in S.A.

How so?

Maratha attack on Mughal Empire weakened Mughal Empire to be brink. With Mughal empire gone, the British knew they could now divide & rule between the warring Hindu kingdoms left in India.

DONT listen to propaganda inside UR textbooks buddy

Well, China wants to see India to be ruled by the future superpower Pakistan/Neo-Mughal Empire, any problem with that? :coffee:

It is for the benefit of your people, since 1 billion low caste Indians will be liberated by Pakistan.

i am glad you are living in canada.... first you guys liberate your self from CCP.... oh sorry don't have permission to protest right... otherwise CCP will hang the protesters publicly.....

Maybe other than an Italian women leading your country @illusion8?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Auz, agree with most....would argue the timeline...but I see you get the point.

Umm..I can understand. Most Westerners have a hard time with this timeline..because in the past...the Western (biased) historians argued like this : Islam rose, Mongol invasion happened, Islam declined...lol..

But now we know that this wasn't the case..If you read George Saliba's works..where he gets the manuscripts from 14th, 15th, 16th century..compare the food storage record in Islamic World and West..compares military might (quantity+ quality) etc..You can easily see that my timeline makes sense...

West in say 17th century was "rising" faster than say Islamic World..but over-all, Islamic World (Ottoman Empire as its leader) was still number one by fair margin...its kinda like now a days...China is "rising" faster and in some categories..even out-performing the U.S/West..but "over-all", U.S still remains number one....

Consider that you guys are more fond of the British rule more than any Pakistani members here, it is hard to believe what you said is true. :coffee:

Dont forgot that When Mughal empire ended the Hindu kingdoms wanted to control the Muslim part of Hindustan, and what better way of doing that than inviting British in!!??

Unfortunately for the Hindus, the British could never control north western India (Pakistan) and the Hindu kingdoms were colonized and enslaved.

How so?

Maratha attack on Mughal Empire weakened Mughal Empire to be brink. With Mughal empire gone, the British knew they could now divide & rule between the warring Hindu kingdoms left in India.

DONT listen to propaganda inside UR textbooks buddy

Pardon? I was born and raised in America, I've never lived in India or attended school there.

Please don't make presumptions.

Consider that you guys are more fond of the British rule more than any Pakistani members here, it is hard to believe what you said is true. :coffee:

You can affirm what is true for yourself with research, why are you taking anyone's input as truth?

Umm..I can understand. Most Westerners have a hard time with this timeline..because in the past...the Western (biased) historians argued like this : Islam rose, Mongol invasion happened, Islam declined...lol..

But now we know that this wasn't the case..If you read George Saliba's works..where he gets the manuscripts from 14th, 15th, 16th century..compare the food storage record in Islamic World and West..compares military might (quantity+ quality) etc..You can easily see that my timeline makes sense...

West in say 17th century was "rising" faster than say Islamic World..but over-all, Islamic World (Ottoman Empire as its leader) was still number one by fair margin...its kinda like now a days...China is "rising" faster and in some categories..even out-performing the U.S/West..but "over-all", U.S still remains number one....

Islam has been the superpower or among one of the super powers for 1200 years of its 1400 year history. Let the haters hate :D

Reactions: AUz
Maybe other than an Italian women leading your country @illusion8?

There's just one - nothing plural, and the fault lies with the person who married her and the Congressis who prop her up. Don't blame all Indians for the Faux Pas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom