What's new

Will The Muslim world have a Superpower?

Which Muslim country will emerge as a superpower?

• Turkey

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saudi Arabia

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Iran

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen Genius. I have studied in Pakistan. The glorification of Aurgangzeb and his followers is what I was passionately taught.

As for your history narration. I would suggest you to go back to school. Mughal rule was ended by the British and they did not go anywhere.

The British would never have captured the sub continent if it weren't for those luxury loving mughals.

Lastly, Mughals did not implement sharia according to you and India was on top of the world again according to you. ( Let the readers of your comment decide your IQ).

good day.

The Mughal empire was brought down by he Maratha confederacy IIRC. All the emperors from Shah Alam the second to Bahadur Shah Zafar were installed puppets of the Marathas.

The British captured the subcontinent by defeating the eminent Maratha power, and regional powers like the Sikhs, Tipu Sultan of Mysore, etc.

History always repeats bro.
Chinese were great civilization back then, they are great civilization today.

India was invaded back then, you can already guess what will happen to their nation.

The Mughal Empire was a great civilization, they were peaceful with China, they were very tolerant towards Hindus and other religious groups.

It was the Hindus who introduced the British power to overthrow the Mughal Empire.

History always repeats bro.
Chinese were great civilization back then, they are great civilization today.

India was invaded back then, you can already guess what will happen to their nation.

India was never a unified political entity before Aug. 15 1947, so it wasn't too difficult to subdue many independent kingdoms in the subcontinent back in those days.

Its the same reason the Europeans were able to colonize all the indigenous native tribes of the Americas.

All mughal rulers are glorified in Pakistan. Next.

---
Mughal rule ended a long time ago by Marathas. By then, Mughal only. Onted few city-states. Next.

---
Mughals never implemented Sharia. They did implement some aspects of Sharia though. The whole Mughal Empire could not implement sharia because monarchy is forbidden in Islam and they knew that. Next.

--

During Mughal rule, India had the worlds largest share of GDP, and it was the rubes in wealth.

--

Dude. Quality of education really needs to go up in India.

Typical Mutalaya e Pakistan style reply.

I wont explain like I m seeing patients in a clinic, but lets begin.

Check out the GDP of Mughal Empire before India, it was even higher. The GDP declined despite rising population.

Mughals were the reason why the subcontinent was poor. They invited the British who mostly looted the entire continent.

The Mughals were the most, profligate, vile, corrupt and venal bunch of crooks who damaged Islam more than anyone else.

And I could not care less about India, I more worried about Pakistanis who have no clue what they are saying.

good day again.

The great Mongol/Manchu rule will come back when Mongolians/Manchus are going to unite to rule over Han Chins. Probably they will be helped by Japanese as well.. Will be nice to see the Han Chins again in those pony tails they were forced to wear by Manchus.

Well, China wants to see India to be ruled by the future superpower Pakistan/Neo-Mughal Empire, any problem with that? :coffee:

It is for the benefit of your people, since 1 billion low caste Indians will be liberated by Pakistan.

We could change that within one week if we want to. That is not the point. The things I talk about require decades of preparation and nation-building. Pakistan becoming a superpower is the joke of the century.

Türks in iran look up to Turkey and Azerbaycan right now, there is Balochi-Arab-Kurdish seperatist movements, wtf you talking about? You are an oil country with a effed up regime. As for Pakistan they are very united people and they have many well educated intellectuals abroad unlike persians they are not asylum seekers stuck in Greece or Turkey.

no-rage-face-1.jpg

Never-Word-2083545.jpg

The Mughal empire was brought down by he Maratha confederacy IIRC. All the emperors from Shah Alam the second to Bahadur Shah Zafar were installed puppets of the Marathas.

The British captured the subcontinent by defeating the eminent Maratha power, and regional powers like the Sikhs, Tipu Sultan of Mysore, etc.

One must not forget the Freedom movement of 1857 known as the rebellion of 1857. Mughal rule officially ended then.

The Mughal Empire was a great civilization, they were peaceful with China, they were very tolerant towards Hindus and other religious groups.

It was the Hindus who introduced the British power to overthrow the Mughal Empire.

You got that wrong - mughals were losing when the Brit's landed - they collaborated with the Brits to take on Indians.

The Mughal empire was already overthrown when the British colonized the region, and it was the Mughals in earlier centuries who invited the Brits and other Europeans to trade in S.A.

Well, China wants to see India to be ruled by the future superpower Pakistan/Neo-Mughal Empire, any problem with that? :coffee:

It is for the benefit of your people, since 1 billion low caste Indians will be liberated by Pakistan.

:lol: Yeah sounds just like CCP's plan for world domination - you are one short of the axis of Evil.

You sure are making Hitler proud.

Typical Mutalaya e Pakistan style reply.

I wont explain like I m seeing patients in a clinic, but lets begin.

Check out the GDP of Mughal Empire before India, it was even higher. The GDP declined despite rising population.

Mughals were the reason why the subcontinent was poor. They invited the British who mostly looted the entire continent.

The Mughals were the most, profligate, vile, corrupt and venal bunch of crooks who damaged Islam more than anyone else.

And I could not care less about India, I more worried about Pakistanis who have no clue what they are saying.

good day again.

Hey idiot, India was a bunch of warring kingdoms before Mughal empire.

The WHOLE Mughal empire GDP was the highest IN the WORLD.

So it's not a surprise that Mughal empire had smaller GDP than ENTIRE region of India at that time.

Gosh you Indians need a complete redo on maths & history!!

One must not forget the Freedom movement of 1857 known as the rebellion of 1857. Mughal rule officially ended then.

The Mughals were reduced to a tiny kingdom in Delhi, with a Maratha puppet as monarch, and were paying tribute to the Marathas and Sikh misls. They did not have the highest administrative standing in the subcontinent.

You got that wrong - mughals were losing when the Brit's landed - they collaborated with the Brits to take on Indians.

Consider that you guys are more fond of the British rule more than any Pakistani members here, it is hard to believe what you said is true. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom