What's new

Will The Muslim world have a Superpower?

Which Muslim country will emerge as a superpower?

• Turkey

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saudi Arabia

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Iran

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw one funny thing

indians are commenting as if there is no pakistan mentioned in the OP :woot:

OMG did i just step on indian tail by killing one of their convicts :woot:
:rofl::lol:

aray bhai itna ghussa nahi kerte indian bhai :lol:

Dude Pakistan basically told Indians that it can do whatever it wants to Indian citizens, and Indians can't do ****.
Indian media always cries after a incident like this happens. I actually wish a strong Indian govt comes in that doesn't fear Pakistan, so the fireworks can be shown.

Sharia was never implented by Mughal rulers

Is this what they Teah you India or something??

And during Mughal rule, Hindustan was on top of the world. After Mughal left, those various Hindu states fought against each other AGAIN, and British came and colonized you guys.

You guys brought British unto yourselves, in a way, by ending Muslim rule.

Give me the news of it then, idiot.Don't make stuff up, kid.
go check out google. google is a website where you will get what you ask for.. like mannat. understand my illitereate friend ?

The problem with this description is that it seems like a utopian image. The Mughals and muslim kings before them implemented Sharia which is afresh in the minds of the people. So, how does anyone know what true Sharia is?

So this debate should be closed.

no, mughals did not implement Sharia that is completely false. no one that invaded the subcontinent came to establish Islam, they were driven by greed and all the vices that go against Islam. As to how would they know what true Sharia is, as seen under Hazrat Umar (RA), it just requires that it be faithful by every word to the Quran and Sunnah. Nothing could be more straightforward. more is made out of it than there is, because certain interests know that if it is implemented faithfully, then all the corruptions and disgusting blood lust/treachery carried out by rulers of Muslim lands at present, would be completely eradicated and Muslims would continue as the unstoppable force they were in past.

there can be only one superpower at a time. Right now it is US. Next it will be India, Russia or China. or all three in different phases of time.

Saudi will not be a power even in 10000 years. It is too small country and its complete focus is on religion and women only. How can it ever compete in the world of nano technology and quantum physics.

Iran has a good chance to become a regional power at best, but due to the presence of more progressive and bigger countries in India, China and Russia. It doesn't have chance to become super power in future.

only chance for Muslim representation in a super power is India. If India becomes super power sizeable Muslim population will have representation as a world power.

Really? Then what was the cold war about? What about the Ottoman empire and the British Empire?

India is hardly a Muslim country, they may have a sizable chunk of Muslims, but so do many other nations like France and Israel. I highly doubt that India will become a super power any time soon, despite the (quite understandable) wishful thinking of many Indians.

The only two nations I can see becoming Islamic super powers are either Turkey or Pakistan, one because of it's massive economic power, and the other because of it's military. If Pakistan gets it's economy in order, then I can say that Pakistan for sure.

KSA? I would have to agree with you, they may have a lot of money and resources, but they just don't have the what it takes to run as a super power.

I don't really think you quite understand history and geopolitics.

Our population is too low for to be a superpower mate...75-80 million..Not enough..May be if we start to show some love more, in 75-100 years, we can improve that number and afterwards who knows :D

Yeah too much bastards than love kids around:omghaha:

Sharia was never implented by Mughal rulers

Is this what they Teah you India or something??

And during Mughal rule, Hindustan was on top of the world. After Mughal left, those various Hindu states fought against each other AGAIN, and British came and colonized you guys.

You guys brought British unto yourselves, in a way, by ending Muslim rule.

Listen Genius. I have studied in Pakistan. The glorification of Aurgangzeb and his followers is what I was passionately taught.

As for your history narration. I would suggest you to go back to school. Mughal rule was ended by the British and they did not go anywhere.

The British would never have captured the sub continent if it weren't for those luxury loving mughals.

Lastly, Mughals did not implement sharia according to you and India was on top of the world again according to you. ( Let the readers of your comment decide your IQ).

good day.

Mughal Empire is the reason why India still has over 3 million km^2 of land.

BTW, Pakistan is the true successor of the Mughal Empire.

Mughal empire is the reason India is actually civilized to be honest without you, brother.

Pakistan & Bangladesh are both successors to Mughal empire. I wish the day to come when THE crescent will be flown over Delhi again.

Islam might an exception. You can see through the human history. Even they immigrate to western countries, they still preserve it generation by generation, get more and more population. Did you believe that there are about 3 million muslim in UK ? Mosque in UK is booming....

That is due to dogmatism more than anything. Christianity was much the same during the many centuries of the Catholic stranglehold over polity.

As a Catholic who grew up in India during the 60s and 70s, my mother told me all the brainwashing the missionaries did in order to sell their snake oil to Hindus, Sikhs, and others.

Once the Muslim world loosens it rigidity on blaspheming the Prophet, Quran, Hadith, etc. then we'll be able to effectively evaluate.

Mughal empire is the reason India is actually civilized to be honest without you, brother.

Pakistan & Bangladesh are both successors to Mughal empire. I wish the day to come when THE crescent will be flown over Delhi again.

The Great Hindustan will come back again when Pakistan unites with Bangladesh and rules over India.

Just to get more likes you have uttered non-sense. Dont mind, but one must always stand with the truth.

The Indian subcontinent was a bigger empire hundreds of years before the mughals. Mughals did more damage to Islam than any other rival. Their opulence was the reason that invited British imperialists and plunged the poor people of South Asia into abject poverty.

Listen Genius. I have studied in Pakistan. The glorification of Aurgangzeb and his followers is what I was passionately taught.

As for your history narration. I would suggest you to go back to school. Mughal rule was ended by the British and they did not go anywhere.

The British would never have captured the sub continent if it weren't for those luxury loving mughals.

Lastly, Mughals did not implement sharia according to you and India was on top of the world again according to you. ( Let the readers of your comment decide your IQ).

good day.

All mughal rulers are glorified in Pakistan. Next.

---
Mughal rule ended a long time ago by Marathas. By then, Mughal only. Onted few city-states. Next.

---
Mughals never implemented Sharia. They did implement some aspects of Sharia though. The whole Mughal Empire could not implement sharia because monarchy is forbidden in Islam and they knew that. Next.

--

During Mughal rule, India had the worlds largest share of GDP, and it was the largest in wealth.

--

Dude. Quality of education really needs to go up in India.

@Auz, agree with most....would argue the timeline...but I see you get the point.

The Great Hindustan will come back again when Pakistan unites with Bangladesh and rules over India.

History always repeats bro.
Chinese were great civilization back then, they are great civilization today.

India was invaded back then, you can already guess what will happen to their nation.

On the same lines, Mongols & Manchus are the reason China is what it is today. Mongols/Mancus massacred Han Chins. BTW, The real successor of Mongols and there by China is Mongolia.

The great Mongol/Manchu rule will come back when Mongolians/Manchus are going to unite to rule over Han Chins. Probably they will be helped by Japanese as well.. Will be nice to see the Han Chins again in those pony tails they were forced to wear by Manchus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom