What's new

Will The Muslim world have a Superpower?

Which Muslim country will emerge as a superpower?

• Turkey

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saudi Arabia

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Iran

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is the closest one to acquire the thermonuclear weapons and ICBMs, therefore the closest one to seriously pose the threat to US soil.

That's why it gets my vote.

If China as a 10 trillion economy without a powerful nuclear strike force, then i wouldn't think China as a serious contender of USA, since USA can just blackmail her at anytime just like they forced Japan to sign the Plaza Accord to fck up its economy.

If a superpower is the USA at its peak, I feel like it's almost impossible for anyone of these guys to do it.

I'm not Sunni you idiot

And no one desecrated his grave

A lot of Pakistanis don't consider that a Muslim achievement, so don't come up with random bullshit kid. We consider it all Pakistani work. Pakistan has always saved Muslim *** from Israel. What have the other Muslims in the middle east gave us except taunts and abuse??

Perhaps we are so caught up in profit our own nation is better

Indonesia is a great contender, but it doesn't have a great army

his grave was desecrated by removing the word muslim from his tombstone.
the discussion here is mulim world becomg a superpower. i said its ironical that muslim world is trying to becoming supa powa on the back of non-mulims achievement. thats all

ps : if you are not sunni then you are not muslim in pakistan. because the mullahs have said shia is also not mulim.

if india will someday become islamic republic of india. india will be the no.1 muslim superpower.

yea. its already the no1 muslim superpower because of the 150 millin muslims being a part of india. today india and its muslims can kick butt of the entire islamic world put together. but we wont as we are also rightfully a OIC member (but unfairly not included) and workng on it.

yea. its already the no1 muslim superpower because of the 150 millin muslims being a part of india. today india and its muslims can kick butt of the entire islamic world put together. but we wont as we are also rightfully a OIC member (but unfairly not included) and workng on it.

Nonsense, not even the U.S. can do anything of the sort. Besides, this isn't the 14th century where we witness religious wars.

Is Indian muslims population increasing very fast ? How fast is it with comparing to other religious people ? ie hindus.

Turkey will become a superpower in due time. Iran has a chance if they undergo a regime change.

I would have selected "None" if there was an option listed.

All the countries listed are under American influence except Iran, I would give Iran the most chance here.

there can be only one superpower at a time. Right now it is US. Next it will be India, Russia or China. or all three in different phases of time.

Saudi will not be a power even in 10000 years. It is too small country and its complete focus is on religion and women only. How can it ever compete in the world of nano technology and quantum physics.

Iran has a good chance to become a regional power at best, but due to the presence of more progressive and bigger countries in India, China and Russia. It doesn't have chance to become super power in future.

only chance for Muslim representation in a super power is India. If India becomes super power sizeable Muslim population will have representation as a world power.

In that case, Indians should leave Hinduism and become Muslims by accepting the shahada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom