What's new

Will solve stapled visa issue: China assures India

Status
Not open for further replies.
The solidarity has already been shown.

Do you think we should keep it?

Well, first of all, nothing has changed as of yet and also I would have expected China to keep it. I guess the question alpha124 is asking is what is the intent behind changing the policy?

Is there a benefit in it for China maybe? Any thoughts - speculations?

Well, first of all, nothing has changed as of yet and also I would have expected China to keep it. I guess the question alpha124 is asking is what is the intent behind changing the policy?

Is there a benefit in it for China maybe? Any thoughts - speculations?

I can't say for sure, but I think what purpose it had is now finished.

Regardless, we don't know yet if the policy will be changed or not.

Of course Pakistan is our all-weather friend.

Why would it not be?
wat do pakistanis feel if china issues stamped visas and accept J&K as integral part of India,doesn't it meant cheating or betraying ur close all and friend pakistan???

I can't say for sure, but I think what purpose it had is now finished.

Regardless, we don't know yet if the policy will be changed or not.

Well it did say assure and solve.

Assurance to me means - 50/50 chance
Solve does NOT mean change.

EDIT: GoI shouldn't expect much.

wat do pakistanis feel if china issues stamped visas and accept J&K as integral part of India,doesn't it meant cheating or betraying ur close all and friend pakistan???

Nobody has suggested that China accepts India's position regarding the Kashmir dispute.

Where did you read that?

Well lets wait and see,Is this a true report and will "really" solve the issue or
It's just a mini Drama before the Chinese PM visits India...

Nobody has suggested that China accepts India's position regarding the Kashmir dispute.

Where did you read that?
If china issues STAMPED visa for people from J&K instead of STAPLED Visa...wat does it mean..????
I think u understood my question CD..

If china issues STAMPED visa for people from J&K instead of STAPLED Visa...wat does it mean..????
I think u understood my question CD..

I don't know actually, maybe someone else will know the implications and the meaning behind it.

LOL... :partay:

On topic I think it would be a good step to stop stapling visas (it's a small but meaningful concession) but there will always be other geopolitical factors at play, namely other unsolved issues and both our relationships with Pakistan.

Couldn't agree more. But I've just got to say that your relationship with pakistan is because of china's disputes with india in past? [which are now improving anf a long way to go.]

And I'm sorry to see how most of the times you say something in favour of india or praising indo-sino bilateral relations but some indian members don't read between the lines!! They just see a red flag and go 'oh he's our enemy' in their heads. Idiots!!

Couldn't agree more. But I've just got to say that your relationship with pakistan is because of china's disputes with india in past? [which are now improving anf a long way to go.]

And I'm sorry to see how most of the times you say something in favour of india or praising indo-sino bilateral relations but some indian members don't read between the lines!! They just see a red flag and go 'oh he's our enemy' in their heads. Idiots!!

Well if everyone took a neutral stance, this forum would be a much friendlier place. But thats almost impossible to do as most of us are blinded by patriotism! :D

U really don't know???
Leave it.
Lets wait and See

No I haven't read much about any stamping/stapling issues with visas. I never considered it a big issue personally, but apparently it is a big issue to the other side.

You're right, we should wait and see. :tup:

bah who cares. staple no staple... it's really childish of china to being with. but we can staple Tibet, Hong kong and Taiwan visas too- if it makes my fellow Indians feel better :).

A simple question, who wants it?:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom