What's new

Will Side of Israel in Case of War with Palastine, Says Saudi Prince

They truly are dogs. These bhainchoads are worse then the Americans and Israelis I can't wait to see the look on there faces the day they realise they don't have anymore oil

Yes he is but his father supported the King who was thrown out of power by Shah Faisal both than went to Saudi Arabia and started propaganda again Shah Faisal because of that both were disowned but than when that King died Waleed father was forgiven but was was always kept aside never given any post. Waleed is quite pissed of and hardly matters in family @haviZsultan
Did you seen SA or Kuwait UAE are protesting doing rallies against Isreal? Or doing solidarity rallies supporting yelling in favor of Palestine? Usually I saw Pakistan Iran Turkey BD Indonesia beating their chests, isn't look strange to you?

coming from you im not surprised.
i would say more here but i will offend of the most people here, so no comment.
but i would side with iran over saudi arabia any day of the week.

I m not sure why U would be surprised or Not ...

But I would sure would like to Know a Counter Narrative ... Take Palestine for Example ... Please Enlighten Me on Balfour Declaration Isn't it odd one Group Agreeing to a Second Group to give Land of a THird Group

What is Treaty of Sèvres why is Kurdistan not A Country !!

How come India Pakistan still are Fighting over Kashmir, which could have easily solved (infact should be a Non-Issue) to start with but we had Radcliffe Line ...

& thn You Ask Why can't we JUST get Along ??? !

Last edited:
I m not sure why U would be surprised or Not ...

But I would sure would like to Know a Counter Narrative ... Take Palestine for Example ... Please Enlighten Me on Balfour Declaration Isn't it odd one Group Agreeing to a Second Group to give Land of a THird Group

What is Treaty of Sèvres why is Kurdistan not A Country !!

How come India Pakistan still are Fighting over Kashmir, which could have easily solved (infact should be a Non-Issue) to start with but we had Radcliffe Line ...

& thn You Ask Why can't we JUST get Along ??? !
congratulations!! your the first person to go in my ignore list
:crazy::argh::tsk:

congratulations!! your the first person to go in my ignore list
:crazy::argh::tsk:

Got NO Answers ... I thought So !

& TY For the Honor ... What does those who are NOT on your ignore list gets .. a COOKIE .. No Thanx !

He has given away all his wealth to charity by the way......same as bill gates and warren buffet, alot now and the rest of it when he dies.

Why am I not surprised???? :coffee:
saudi jews.jpg

These are all khawarij. Nothing good can be expected from them.

This man has no support in KSA royal family his father was kicked out of family only accepted back when he apologize and was kept aside. This man often comes up with statements against Saudi Government.
The saudi regime has the same mentality. Saudi sheikhs prefer dogs over iran.

This man has no support in KSA royal family his father was kicked out of family only accepted back when he apologize and was kept aside. This man often comes up with statements against Saudi Government.

You still have respect for so called saudi family...
Suadi prince arrested with 2 tons of drugs.. My question is that will saudi execute him like other member who caught with 2 gram of drugs.

Saudi prince arrested drugs ISIS Syrian rebels private jet Captagon | World | News | Daily Express

Saudi diplomat rape: Nepalese women plan Jantar Mantar protest - The Times of India

I don't have any respect for them... There are many reasons for it but mainly they are just doing opposite what out prophet Mohammad(PBUH) teaches us to do.

He is not given any importance in family nor his statement matters they just don't want to create mass that is why avoiding taking action. His father remained alive for years but was never brought on TV. He hates Royal family
All that is fine. What i fail to understand is why are you so steadfastly trying to prove otherwise.

These are all khawarij. Nothing good can be expected from them.
Calling all KSA people and Arabs Khawarijies shows your malice against other sects this also shows root cause why KSA people shall like to support Israel. The Shias and Wahabis are so much ignorant of each other yet give judgmental statements against each other bluntly. Instead of dialogue they are ready to cut each others throats.

By the way Wahabis and Khawarijies are totally different from each other as Agha Khanis can't be considered as Shias.
Ordinary Sunnis i.e Barelvis in Indo Pak or Suffi followers generally have good relations with both sects in especially in case of Pak.

I am Not Pro Saudi ... But read on ET that Prince had denied the statement .. said that he is being targeted by media groups

Back
Top Bottom