What's new

Will Russia-Pakistan joint drill alter Moscow-Delhi ties?

They have even robust relationship with americans than India they have more business interest there
China almost own American Economy.
but both are consider each other as enemy/competitor.
China is not the one which is siding with American in the war or conflict like Pakistan do in the past and india is doing presently.

China almost own American Economy.
but both are consider each other as enemy/competitor.
China is not the one which is siding with American in the war or conflict like Pakistan do in the past and india is doing presently.
China own American economy
Tha'y show how much you know about economy

India as committed nothing like Pakistan please quote one instance where India sided us against china

China own American economy
Tha'y show how much you know about economy

India as committed nothing like Pakistan please quote one instance where India sided us against china
i think you should use google to know what China is. and how much America is dependent on China.
@Beast @Sinopakfriend @SinoSoldier

india is siding with US on SCS issue.

i think you should use google to know what China is. and how much America is dependent on China.

Ignore this indian. They like to live in denial and always brag about 2020 superpower and when they missed the dateline, they will give another unrealistic dateline! :lol:

My Pak brother,

the indians are here to sap away your energies, darken your spirit. The oppressive indian empire has joined the global empire of chaos and destruction. Neither China nor Russia are naive. They know that the indians are in the opposite camp. It is tragic really.

But it is what it is. Sino-Pak and Sino-Pak-Rus axis is about creating a new world of win-win cooperation without wars or intimidations. Co-development and co-prosperity.

The indians empire by its dark nature wants to dominate others in the region instead of being constructive.

So, let us just ignore these destructive voices here are PDF and move on towards creating new realities on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom