What's new

Will robots be BETTER lovers than humans? S*x with machines could become addictive, warns expert

a gyro here, some circuitry and wiring there.. :partay:
Well,i guess people get bored after trying almost everything,looks like plastic dolls are the future.:omghaha:
At least the world population wont grow when people have sex with robots and plastic dolls.

Chodd do betaa hr chees Ko choddd do, I wonder what kind of mofos are coming up with these shitty inventions :o: Imagination p lanat

What's wrong with the people these days??
Intercourse with robots?:o:
Who's gonna buy such things?
What will be the scene when these things get delivered to your home in front of your neighbors.:D

What's wrong with the people these days??
Intercourse with robots?:o:
Who's gonna buy such things?
What will be the scene when these things get delivered to your home in front of your neighbors.:D
:raise:
I,ll tell them to transport it in a big box of a refirgerator

Whenever,however,whatever option available sounds tempting :D

As if didlos, vibrators or rings have taken over the world in last 50+ yrs.
They might be new tool for fun, some might get addicted, but to match human level of emotional connection during the foreplay is long to go...
Not everyone needs a connection to do it :D

wat if you stick it in and the robot malfunctions you may get electrocuted. or if the rubber vagina rips and the sperm travels down thru the riped hole and shortcircuit the chips and you get fire.

wat if you stick it in and the robot malfunctions you may get electrocuted. or if the rubber vagina rips and the sperm travels down thru the riped hole and shortcircuit the chips and you get fire.
Biggest danger would be teeth you are right that shit could injure you real bad

kon **** nhi dekhta is dunya main ?
Merey browser mein incognito mode hay main nahi daikhta
@The Sandman

Back
Top Bottom