What's new

Will Nawaz stop Saudi funding of Wahabi madrassas in Punjab?

Some how it was visible Saudi influence, When Nawaz called first unofficial meeting at his own, a Saudi guy can be seen in picture. First person who congrats him was King of Saudia. So, basically few middle eastern countries wants to use him to keep Pakistan as Slave satellite state, where they can get trained men power to oppress any uprising against them.
But this time, thanks to Musharraf. Media is free.

Will he make this happen so our children can stop becoming indoctrinated in this racist, hate filled version of Islam?

And go to a school where they can actually make something of themselves.

I doubt it. Nawaz Sharif isn't the whole problem. There is a bigger picture in Pakistan. Al Qaida wants Pakistan's nuclear weapons so it can launch its so called Jihad.

In my opinion, calling out wahhabi is very childish but I kinda laugh because it sounds funny. :laugh:

SO GUYS....you are claiming that NS supports pro-terror elements??:blink:

To be very straight forward absolutely YES. He's been vote by them heavily but this di(k head could be elected without their support. You know Saudi Riyals !!!

To be very straight forward absolutely YES. He's been vote by them heavily but this di(k head could be elected without their support. You know Saudi Riyals !!!
but terroism flourished during Zardari era, all weapon distribution was done by ANP and missing NATO containers were from Karachi port, whose minister was made Babar Ghori by very same Asif Ali Zardari !!!!
During Zardari era all terrorists were were protected and even fled jails!

Will he make this happen so our children can stop becoming indoctrinated in this racist, hate filled version of Islam?

it takes political will to stop it

but terroism flourished during Zardari era, all weapon distribution was done by ANP and missing NATO containers were from Karachi port, whose minister was made Babar Ghori by very same Asif Ali Zardari !!!!
During Zardari era all terrorists were were protected and even fled jails!

Yaar OTTO Americans them self denied the charges regarding NATO containers were missing and mostly large weapon systems, transportation systems and spares were transported through KPT. Once we got to heard of helicopter engine and other big spares found in raid after snatching and recovery of NATO container.
So I believe NATO container story has lost its credibility. Now even if this thing occurred it won't happen here in Pakistan but Afghanistan.

Yeah see the students of beaconhouse and other high profile schools what have they made themselves.

@haviZsultan is this sect. or not?
I think we should look at wahabism more critically. I mean how can a man in the 18th century who ripped womens feotus's and was on a murder spree represent muslims? I stand by mutazilite line of thought and with philosophers and scholars like Ibn Rushd. Not to say I support the mullah regime in Iran but I have seen many Iranians condemn their government. Not the same with the Saudis.

Lets build bridges with all muslim communities I say. And lets keep sectarianism out. Thanks. But also if someone shares his views he should explain the logic behind it. That person just expressed his hatred for wahabis without reasons.

@t topic: Why would nawaz? When LEJ is sitting in said mans lap?

Last edited:
Guys That person
quaid-e-azam-muhammad-ali-jinnah.jpg

Was also student of Sindh Madressa tul Islam.......

apart from wahabi madrasas, the funding of shia from iran should also be stooped. government should impose ban on all sort of direct international funding to masjid and madrasas.

What is wrong with going to madrasa?

SO GUYS....you are claiming that NS supports pro-terror elements??:blink:
loving your signature..... :smitten:

Lets build bridges with all muslim communities I say.
You want to build bridges, while falsifying and cursing!
Rest is all bla bla, which is only self made and only reflect darkness in hearts.
You can not win educated people with lies, otherwise all Iranians would have now be followers of Khumeni.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom