What's new

Will Mumbai finally surpass Shanghai in 2021?

d00od00o

Reaction score
Country
United States
In 2004, Former Indian prime minister Manmohan Singh boldly declared:

"I share this aspiration with the chief minister [Sushilkumar Shinde] and senior Congress leaders to transform Mumbai in the next five years in such a manner that people would forget about Shanghai and Mumbai will become a talking point."

More than 17 years have passed since that declaration. I wonder if this is the year Mumbai will finally surpass Shanghai...

The uncontrolled Indian bravado, their allies like America should educate them on how to behave. India do not matter, but Indians make their allies like America look silly. After all, it was American/western project to raise India as a bulwark against China.

In 2004, Former Indian prime minister Manmohan Singh boldly declared:

"I share this aspiration with the chief minister [Sushilkumar Shinde] and senior Congress leaders to transform Mumbai in the next five years in such a manner that people would forget about Shanghai and Mumbai will become a talking point."

More than 17 years have passed since that declaration. I wonder if this is the year Mumbai will finally surpass Shanghai...

Sorry bro but what is this attitude. Rather than our own shortcoming we are happy on our enemy not achieving an ambitious target.

Atleast they r trying to improve themselves. What r we doing ? Celebrating on others failure and having nothing to celebrate of our own ?

Wake up guys

Why you're comparing MUMBAI to Shanghai?? Shanghai is nowhere near than MUMBAI, MUMBAI IS Comparable to New York, Loss Angles, San Francisco :lol: :enjoy:
Comparing Mumbai to San Francisco will be an insult to the former.

Much less s**t actually on the street.

yes, mumbai will definitely surpass Shanghai...
maxresdefault.jpg

in the slums race...:lol:

Yeah but this is because the Chinese are a merchant race and the Indians are a MARTIAL RACE. Each Indian soldier can beat one hundred single-child sissy soldiers with his bare hands!!!! Just make sure that you don’t arm the PLA with hypodermic needles. Otherwise you need two able bodied officers to prevent the Jawans from escaping.

can shanghai offer ganga river with bodies flowing past, can shangai offer special drink like gau muttar, can shangai offer gau tatty body lotion, can shangai offer all in one exclusive package including bonus offer such as gang rape. mumbai wins.

Yeah but this is because the Chinese are a merchant race and the Indians are a MARTIAL RACE. Each Indian soldier can beat one hundred single-child sissy soldiers with his bare hands!!!! Just make sure that you don’t arm the PLA with hypodermic needles. Otherwise you need two able bodied officers to prevent the Jawans from escaping.

WTF DID I JUST SEE. I had to watch it twice to believe it. :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom