What's new

Will Japan's youth go to war because a pretty girl told them to?

Abe has done China a favour. Because in the past we didn't spend enough on military and wasn't showing enough aggression towards our inferior Asians. Now hard liners in China will want to increase military spending and increase PLA capabilities and throw our weight around.

We need to be more militaristic. I don't like us being soft and timid like the liberals want.

I want WAR and AGGRESSION. I want 20% of the Chinese GDP spent on military. I want a $1 trillion budget for the PLA.

Damn these liberal goons being soft on the Japs.
I like China to increase but 1t is too high. US spends $600b per year. We should start around 400b and see from there.

They can upgrade until their face turn purple and it won't change anything. Those countries are weak not because of China, they are weak because of who they are.

But to answer your question, no. China has no beef with our neighbours, if you think this is about Vietnam, Philippines and Japan, even India, you are dead wrong. If this is about these countries our current power is more than enough.

This is about the United states of America.

China is not competing globally with Japan, but with America.

why indeed, but the truth has never matter much in American media, has it? At least not when it's about China, though we both know that's not the only thing.

Perhaps you didn't read the comments made by your countryman to whom my reply was intended to. Maybe you need to tell him that he's dead wrong in his assertions then.

Back
Top Bottom