What's new

Will India play cricket with Pakistan again?

Will India keep denie to play cricket with Pakistan as usuall?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HAWK73

BANNED
Reaction score
Wondering, how many times or how often India will denie to play cricket with Pakistan in future?

If Indian have decided permanatly to not play against Pakistan then why not Pakistan request ICC to change its futre schedule?

of course.................. they might play in T20 World CUp...........

if you mean Cricket in Pakistan or india as tournament i guess they will play soon. After 2-3 years

of course.................. they might play in T20 World CUp...........

if you mean Cricket in Pakistan or india as tournament i guess they will play soon. After 2-3 years

No, I mean a Cricket Series like test matches etc . . .

No, I mean a Cricket Series like test matches etc . . .

Pakistan has done well in Operation Rah-e-Nijaat/Rast and in South Wazirisitan. You can see the positive result yourself where less bomb blasts are taking place clearly indicating success.

Wait for another year or two and whatever militants left will also bite the dust. If that day comes i don't find any reason why india will continue denying playing in Pakistan.

They can still play a series on nuteral venue though

Zaki Sahab,

Aissa lag to nai raha,
Farz kia halat better ho bhi gaye aur cycle tube ka tyre blast hoa in India, then again all the blame to Pakistan and no cricket for a long time. . . . :rolleyes:

Unfortunatly, our current team is very weak team, and Indian cricket team is one of the best teams pr today. We have the poor bating line ever in history therefore getting White Wash and it may will continue further?

Zaki Sahab,

Aissa lag to nai raha,
Farz kia halat better ho bhi gaye aur cycle tube ka tyre blast hoa in India, then again all the blame to Pakistan and no cricket for a long time. . . . :rolleyes:

You are right but the circumstances may change in future. India is jumping more after the support from all nations. The whole world is backing india to stand against China so india is taking an advantage for that. But the circumstances may not remain same in future.

Unfortunatly, our current team is very weak team, and Indian cricket team is one of the best teams pr today. We have the poor bating line ever in history therefore getting White Wash and it may will continue further?

No our team is weak since after the resignaton of Inzamam. But still we have been defeating India successfully. The last 10 matches we played against India we won 6

Bro,
Yeh Dil Rota Hai Ke, Mohammad Yousaf abb shaid kabbi na dekein?
:cry:

Bro,
Yeh Dil Rota Hai Ke, Mohammad Yousaf abb shaid kabbi na dekein?
:cry:

we have plenty of talent in our domestic level i am sure somebody else will replace him soon

The world does not end after one player retires. Miandad retires Inzamam replaced him, inzamam retired we relied upon yousuf and now we can rely on a younger generation.

But . . . . .
Nobody can take place of Mohammad Yousaf The Great!!!

Yousuf's recent performance was disappointing and we had to rely upon Umar Akmal. Who knows if he is the next future of Pakistan :angel:

Yousuf's recent performance was disappointing and we had to rely upon Umar Akmal. Who knows if he is the next future of Pakistan :angel:

But his behavior was very sad in Australia.
His cricket depending on his brother role.

Only two bastmen are great for me.

1. Mohammad Yousaf The Great!
2. Sehwag. What a batsman!

But his behavior was very sad in Australia.
His cricket depending on his brother role.

don't worry this guy has a talent.......... the innings he played against NZ was declared the best inning of 2009 by the panel of cricinfo. He has the ability to stay on the crease for long.

He will soon become the major asset of our team INSHA'ALLAH

Yesterday, I saw his "GEO DOAST" video on GEO TV.
WOW, He dance like a real dancer. Excellent!!!

Back
Top Bottom