What's new

Will India embrace Rahul Gandhi?

so many people here hate the congress and Rahul , yet its they who win elections , wonder why:)

so many people here hate the congress and Rahul , yet its they who win elections , wonder why:)

electoral reforms are not there that is why.. this is a game of money now... who ever has the money will rule no matter what...

Congress needs to wipe out from india... they are arrogant and deeply corrupt.

Dude..whatever you can say about Rahul Gandhi..but i can forsee that he is going to take over the reign of the Congress within 2-3 years...If that happens then obviously he can be next PM as most of the illiterate indians ( Who really goes for voting on voting day) will defly vote for congress again...So i can see than although it is very unfortunate but RG ll become PM of our country one day.

Term limits need to be introduced if one wants to get rid of this menace.

Hey ... I have an idea.

Indians you kill Bilawal

and we will kill Rahul.

OK ?

Main problem with R G is he`s too much hyped by congress party & not worth to anything but a simple worker of party...

India`s expectations are too high for any next leader for country & he`s just showing his sympathy to rural areas, that also looking fake..
He is not worth to become a fourth class employee of any huge organization & they want to make him MD of the company...
this is the biggest problem..
Running in the shade of forefathers are not good if you don`t have any quality to propel the wagon...

He didn`t show a single hint that he have any knowledge in representing India to world...:no:

I find Rahul Gandhi one of those who are involved in stabbing India on it’s back through the traitors like Digvijay Singh. I thought its mainly Sonia Gandhi, (who is nothing but a Western spy),is behind handling these traitors to organise even riots in India but now its clear that Rahul Gandhi is equally involved in all these anti national activities in India using the traitors like Digvijay Singh. I guess, Rahul Gandhi might be less proud on his patriot father Rajiv Gandhi but it looks like Rahul is more proud on those westerns men who have been dating his mother Sonia. It is a disaster for India, the nation, that they trust these people who do those entire things which may only harm its national interests to fulfil greed of Western rulers. While I find Priyanka Gandhi, daughter of Rajiv Gandhi, to be grateful to Sonia Gandhi who might have helped her husband enough to earn high money in India. :hitwall:

We hope people of India will not see that day when Rahul Gandhi will become prime minister of India and will start working as a right hand of CIA’s spy Sonia Gandhi who was also behind plotting murder of Sanjay Gandhi, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi with Madhav Rao Sindhi and Rajesh Pilot also (as it looks like). :hitwall:

hope soon we will see the deserving Indian leader, Ms Mayawati, on the post of Prime Minister of India who will then rule India for at least over 20 years to guide it on the path of higher success :tup:

my two other posts on this topic are here:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-defence/59791-tragedy-families-nehru-gandhi-s.html

Back
Top Bottom