What's new

Will give a secure, prosperous Pakistan to our future generations: Gen Raheel

Why doesn't he meet CM of other provinces secretly and so frequently? I guess you will find the facts about your allegation while answering above....

I don't want to go in recent history as same secret meetings happened between previous COAS with same CM of Punjab.....
Just because RS didnt prior notify PM about the meetings doesn't mean they are secretive. The bone of contention is the broken relationship between two brothers and therefore the whole drama ..

Just because RS didnt prior notify PM about the meetings doesn't mean they are secretive. The bone of contention is the broken relationship between two brothers and therefore the whole drama ..
So now Chiefs of Army have started playing role of Panchayti(arbitrator) between two brothers....:omghaha:

I dont know dear your own lord Nawaz sharif asked the chief to become an arbitrator between him and opposition back in dharna days..
Nawaz Sharif can go to hell. I am a staunch opponent of PMLN.
I am asking in what capacity your lord RS meets CM of Punjab secretly and frequently while not with CMs of other provinces?

Nawaz Sharif can go to hell. I am a staunch opponent of PMLN.
I am asking in what capacity your lord RS meets CM of Punjab secretly and frequently while not with CMs of other provinces?

Vacuum is always filled by mother nature..If someone doesn't do his job..another person shows up and fills up the gap. PM should have been the driving force behind NAP,, ends up he couldnt renew NACTA charter or allocate required funds let alone building consensus in federal units over local operations.So guess who has to run around ? And he has met other CMs as well.When was the last time COAS turned down any CMs request to meet?
BTW if you defend such a lousy PM and his authority you become his supporter whether you like it or not.

Vacuum is always filled by mother nature..If someone doesn't do his job..another person shows up and fills up the gap. PM should have been the driving force behind NAP,, ends up he couldnt renew NACTA charter or allocate required funds let alone building consensus in federal units over local operations.So guess who has to run around ? And he has met other CMs as well.When was the last time COAS turned down any CMs request to meet?
BTW if you defend such a lousy PM and his authority you become his supporter whether you like it or not.
If that was all about terrorism then he should have met more with CM of KP as that province was the most affected one. Second comes Balochistan and at third comes Sindh. And why meet secretly at private residence in Lahore?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom