What's new

Will Cyclone Biparjoy provide temporary financial relief?

Will Cyclone Biparjoy provide temporary financial relief?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And yet India's foreign reserves are 600 Billion which is approximately 150 times what Pakistan has.

Can you imagines what Pakistan's situation is? This nation is so dependant on foriegners for survivals that they've helped China turn mosques into toilets even tough most Pakistanis claim to be Muslim!! Gariibi kya nahi karwati.
you cannot even wipe your dirty a$$es with those reserves. In fact you are supporting the American tax payer by investing in T Bills

you cannot even wipe your dirty a$$es with those reserves. In fact you are supporting the American tax payer by investing in T Bills
So is the Pak Army Chief or PTI chief Imran Khan wiping my *** with those reserveres? Tell him to buy multi-ply.

Pakistan economy has been in dire straits for a long time. Pakistan has already defaulted as it is restructuring (Rollover) bilateral loans with China and KSA. It is just a matter of time before Pakistan decalres official bankruptcy. The currenct PDM govt. is trying to avoid default by hook or crook till September when elections are held. The new govt will be forced to declare bankrputcy and PDM can wash it's hands off the blame.

One strategy Pakistan has repeatedly used to avoid default is to use any contemporary crisis to beg temporary debt rescheduling on humanitarian basis. PTI found it's excuse from 2020-22 in the form of Covid, many payments were deferred which resulted in balooning foreign debt by $43 Billion. Yet, it gave IK the breathing space in economic front he was desperately looking for.

PDM used Indus Floods of 2022 to beg temporary respite in payments of foreign debts. No debts were written off but temporary relief in payment schedule of many bilateral and multilateral debts gave PDM an opportunity to provide temporary relief from inflation for a few months. Subsidised wheat and cheaper fuel/electricity charges went a long way in curbing inflation.

Things were looking extermely difficult till last week, with IMF taking a firm stance against Pakistan Govt.'s lack of economic structural reforms. No further loans by IMF and subsequently by KSA and China were clear signals for economic meltdown. But now we hear about the new Cyclone. Will Cyclone Biparjoy provide the temporary relief Ishaq Dar has been searching for? Will it cause enough destruction of man and material in Sindh and Balochistan for Sherry Rehman to cry crocodile tears over "Climate Change" and beg global donors to provide some cash/kind assistance as well as defer repayment of multilateral debts? If the cyclone causes enough damage PDM might be able to sail the boat to september and hand over the govt to PTI, which in turn would be forced to declare bankruptcy/default of Pakistan.
you mofo-ing randians
just when I expect yall to be normal, you come up with such things

A pigs shit is better than most of you so-called humans, genuinely felt like slapping the living shit outta you

I have never supported American taxpayers.

Disgraceful organisations supporting USD include Pakistan-Army-supported organisations. I think you should burn posteres of Pak-army-leadership

you mofo-ing randians
just when I expect yall to be normal, you come up with such things

A pigs shit is better than most of you so-called humans, genuinely felt like slapping the living shit outta you
Agar itni izzat bachi hai to tell IK or COAS to stop begging Indian(through IMF) for pocketmoney.

I hope one day you'll have a higher priority than my pets!!

Check OP.

Besides the point.
yeah, that's in bad taste

I wouldn't have had a problem if BD were to get hit

anyway, it'll fizzle out, they always do.. might lash the Gujarat coast some, bit of rain in Karachi etc but that'll be about it.

we want a cat 5 to destroy lungidesh, wb can go to hell too.. drown them bixches :devil:

Agar itni izzat bachi hai to tell IK or COAS to stop begging Indian(through IMF) for pocketmoney.

I hope one day you'll have a higher priority than my pets!!
That’s the problem with Indians, they Google a few things and they think as they are some sort of a God’s gift to the world, this village idiot claiming to be an expert in economics does not even know how reserves of his country are invested. A total retard. I bet he doesn’t even know what US T bills are. Must be the same idiot who was claiming that the water logging of the Indian nuclear sun was technically impossible. He was never banned but was so embarrassed that never came to the forum with avatar at that time. I am sure he is still around with a different ID. Then there was the other who did know what Geocentric satellites and why they cannot be used for spying. Every other week such an idiot shows up to be hounded out like a mangy dog with his tail between his skinny legs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom