What's new

Will China overtake the U.S. on AI? Probably not. Here’s why.

It's one of reasons. Chinese government is more far sighted, more efficient than western government. Thank to the unique political system.

yes so unique, i guess everything would have worked fine without western capitalists then?

it's baffling to me that chinese think that communism was necessary part of their "success"

none of the OECD countries had to go through communism

in fact, eastern europe/russia shows that history of communism prevents growth into true 1st world nations.

so you really can't even say china is "successful" yet until it reaches $40k gdp/capita+

Attachments

• 1688787495470.png
    1688787495470.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
View attachment 937568

Meanwhile, back in the real world, US government projects US GDP to reach near $40T in a decade
"projected" lol

The only thing that is projected is that you will be black/brown majority in 20yrs or less. Since the 90s the average middle class American is now lower income class and homelessness and debt has gone through the roof. I guess Americans like you have an Indian mentality. I am sure you will enjoy living in the ghetto slums of america in 20years time worshipping elon musk who p1sses on you from his helicopter lol.

Your real enemies are the ones keeping you unemployable and having you living in your mums basement as an Incel. You should blame your own government and people for why your life sucks and why all the girls you like get gang banged by drug addicts/dealers while you remain an internet troll. What is with internet trolls who have the worst lives always worshipping billionaires who like to sh1t on them like musk/zuckerberg. Such incel mentality these days.

yes so unique, i guess everything would have worked fine without western capitalists then?

it's baffling to me that chinese think that communism was necessary part of their "success"

in fact, eastern europe/russia shows that history of communism prevents growth into true 1st world nations.

so you really can't even say china is "successful" yet until it reaches $40k gdp/capita+
For China, capitalist is economic policy. It's not ideology or political issue. Do not mix them up.

You should know how poor China was and how backward Russia was. Communism turned two weak big countries into major world powers. Isn't that a miracle? There were some other big and weak countries. Like India, Brazil. They never became powerful under western ideology. Even Cuba, the only communism country in Latin America, is the safest country in this region. Imagine if there were no US sanction.

GDP is not important. China is world factory and becomes more and more competitive in almost all industries. This is important.

Americas economy = legal fees/ LGBT funding/ Vegan master degrees etc

why else are average americans living in their cars becoming homeless at 100x the rate they were in the 90s? Why is America debt 30trillion and growing? Why American woman likes the idea of selling s3x on only fans just to get by?

It can't be because the entire economy is based on useless sh1t like women studies doctorate degrees, gender counsellors, "billion dollar companies" like twitter that don't provide anything including jobs?

America is literally becoming a slavers paradise where the 0.00001% like Musk and zuckerberg can each own a million homeless slaves who would die to wipe their a22 for them in the near future lol

Last edited:
"projected" lol

The only thing that is projected is that you will be black/brown majority in 20yrs or less. Since the 90s the average middle class American is now lower income class and homelessness and debt has gone through the roof. I guess Americans like you have an Indian mentality. I am sure you will enjoy living in the ghetto slums of america in 20years time worshipping elon musk who p1sses on you from his helicopter lol.

Your real enemies are the ones keeping you unemployable and having you living in your mums basement as an Incel. You should blame your own government and people for why your life sucks and why all the girls you like get gang banged by drug addicts/dealers while you remain an internet troll. What is with internet trolls who have the worst lives always worshipping billionaires who like to sh1t on them like musk/zuckerberg. Such incel mentality these days.

Homelessness makes up less than a quarter of one percent of the U.S. population. Unemployment is at 50-60 year lows. The US has a PPP GDP per capita of $80K with the highest median disposable income in the world.

My fiancé and I both earn six figures and we live a very happy comfortable life in the US.

Within 15-20 years US GDP will surpass $50T.

No need for Communism.
Robbing resource rich lands and killing off the natives and exploit cheap labor of slaves is much faster way to get rich.

The US and their 5 eyes vassals are very successful examples.

For China, capitalist is economic policy. It's not ideology or political issue. Do not mix them up.

You should know how poor China was and how backward Russia was. Communism turned two weak big countries into major world powers. Isn't that a miracle? There were some other big and weak countries. Like India, Brazil. They never became powerful under western ideology. Even Cuba, the only communism country in Latin America, is the safest country in this region. Imagine if there were no US sanction.

GDP is not important. China is world factory and becomes more and more competitive in almost all industries. This is important.
Yes, everything is made in China these days.
Quite a good accomplishment. From textiles to advanced computers.
Congrats to China.

why else are average americans living in their cars becoming homeless at 100x the rate they were in the 90s?

..and your excuse for being in Australia is because your old country was the land of milk and honey vs the land of the white man? Good job for packing your bags and being a quitter! :omghaha:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom