What's new

Will China Dominate India?

@WebMaster kindly take note of disrespectful people who go off-topic on threads like these. Thank you.

Pray

This is a personal attack.

Do you know that we are supposed to give negative ratings when we see personal attacks?

Do you know that you should not be a Think Tank to start with ? You yourself get indulged into all this every now and then. If you want to get respect then do your job properly. When I say do your job then try to be different from the forumers who do the same thing which you do on every second thread. Thank You.

hahahahaha Negative rating troll is back . Nonetheless the real question is not weather china will dominate India or not . Real question is will riaz live enough to see the outcome :rofl: .

@Mugwop Negative rating please :D . Atleast this time it will be credible .

Also i see some people get really bothered by negative ratings . Earn your stripes fellas and show it off proudly .

I don't see this moderator giving negative ratings to Pakistanis and Chinese or anyone else for their "disrespectful behaviour" here. Such a biased member should not be given this power.
What difference does it make? This is a Pakistani forum and if it gives certain members pleasure to award negative ratings , then let them have their fun.

The nature of US-China and India-China trade deficits is very different. While India's trade deficit actually transfers money from Indian entities to US entities, the US trade deficit is mostly intra-company where the money changes hands within the US corporation for importing US-company products from China.

The vast majority of the U.S. $727 billion trade deficit in goods for 2011 is due to "intra-firm" or "related party" trade, that is, trade between two units of the same corporation, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. This is significant because such trade is the most open to companies manipulating the prices between subsidiaries to minimize tax liabilities, usually known as abusive transfer pricing. Moreover, as Stuart Holland argued in 1987, intra-firm trade is also less responsive to changes in exchange rates than is trade between independent businesses, since within an individual multinational corporation each subsidiary will have a specific role to play in its supply chain, which won't be quickly changed.

Middle Class Political Economist: U.S. Trade Deficit Largely Due to "Intra-Firm" Trade (UPDATED)

had a very hectic day........thnx haq...for some giggles :D

hahahahaha Negative rating troll is back . Nonetheless the real question is not weather china will dominate India or not . Real question is will riaz live enough to see the outcome :rofl: .

@Mugwop Negative rating please :D . Atleast this time it will be credible .

Also i see some people get really bothered by negative ratings . Earn your stripes fellas and show it off proudly .
What the hell is your problem why are you calling me a troll? I never gave you a negative rating.

I don't see this moderator giving negative ratings to Pakistanis and Chinese or anyone else for their "disrespectful behaviour" here. Such a biased member should not be given this power.
Ha! Actually I have given Negative ratings to Pakistanis and some Chinese members here. I have also given positive rating to some indians here also.

Why should China seek to dominate India?

China only wants a peaceful environment in which its full potential can be realized,for herself and her neighbours。

China is NOT the US。Chinese thinkings are very different from American thinkings。

China has no intent to play the role of an arbitrator or judge。

If US could not check India, what hope does China have ? :disagree:

US never had tried to check India. China send troops into India regularly. What have India done to the intruding soldier except let them leave?

US never had tried to check India. China send troops into India regularly. What have India done to the intruding soldier except let them leave?

If the chinese soldiers are leaving what is the need to do anything ? :lol:

What did you think NPT and CTBT was trying to achieve ? Why do you think US allowed China to transfer Nukes to pakistan ? Why do you think the US assassinated Homi Baba and Lal Bahadur Shastri ? Why do you think US has kept sanctions on India for more than 40 years of India's 68 years existence ? :disagree:

Why should China seek to dominate India?

China only wants a peaceful environment in which its full potential can be realized,for herself and her neighbours。

China is NOT the US。Chinese thinkings are very different from American thinkings。

China has no intent to play the role of an arbitrator or judge。

Sure. We all believe you :enjoy:

Just came in to say that "You are misusing your power". Being a think tank you should know that the policy of the forum does not allow to post from blogs and you want people to discuss over something which does not have credibility at all.
Infographics and links from financialexpress,indianexpress,MSN news show some credibility. And having a discussion is far better than insults. I am not misusing my power I never gave you a Negative rating so what the hell is your problem?

what kinda personal attacks... check out any thread opened by Indian members. . most of pak members abuse op instead on topic.. i said BS article because of his blog source. .. he is the only fish who swim opposite. .. he is famous to open threads like school kids can't do maths ... 2nd grade students unable to do multiply etc... just go through such threads where fellow members use abusive words ...

Deflection.:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

I can point out countless cases of Indians doing the same. I can point out cases of Chinese, Russians, Americans, almost every prominent nationality reacting very immaturely to otherwise hostile posts. Two wrongs don't make a right, buddy. Report if you see that.

If the chinese soldiers are leaving what is the need to do anything ? :lol:

What did you think NPT and CTBT was trying to achieve ? Why do you think US allowed China to transfer Nukes to pakistan ? Why do you think the US assassinated Homi Baba and Lal Bahadur Shastri ? Why do you think US has kept sanctions on India for more than 40 years of India's 68 years existence ? :disagree:

Sure. We all believe you :enjoy:

US never allow China to transfer nuke to Pakistan. And China never transfer nukes to Pakistan. Don't come up with fantasies. As for NPT and CTBT, we need to make sure that there are non proliferation of weapons. As for US assassinations, do you have any proof?

US never allow China to transfer nuke to Pakistan. And China never transfer nukes to Pakistan. Don't come up with fantasies. As for NPT and CTBT, we need to make sure that there are non proliferation of weapons. As for US assassinations, do you have any proof?

LOL. You mean one fine day pakistan woke up and exploded 5 weaponized nuke bombs with 100% success rate ? :lol:

Something that took India with much greater resources 30 years to achieve with some failures ? Something that took the rest of the P5 nations much longer with bigger failures ? Pakistan is that much better than everybody else ? :cheesy:

How about US allowing Pakistan to purchase missiles from North Korea and China ? :P ..... or did pakistan suddenly start making ballistic missiles and cruise missiles with 100% success rate without having any rocketing or aerospace experience ? :lol:

Just how naive are you ? ..... or is it selective blindness ? or just plain ignorance ? or just plain stupidity ?

How about proliferation of nukes to Israel ? :cheesy:

As for the assassination no one requires proof and its never available for such cases but there was an US spy chief who admitted to this a while back. I had posted about this a long back but you can google it up.

I am not talking about myself .
As long as I didn't say anything about your country or give you a Negative rating for no reason.You don't have the right to call me a troll or mock me.

Back
Top Bottom