What's new

Will China and the US be at war next week? Beijing set to defy Hague ultimatum

let's wait and see if it dares to start it. China just bluntly rejected the ruling, now let's see what US is gonna do
I see it coming. As the US keeps provoking, the day will come, an out of control running Chinese general runs amok shooting down a US aircraft or sinking a ship, the US will activate the NATO and call on non-NATO states such as Japan and Australia to the war against China. The party can begin.

I see it coming. As the US keeps provoking, the day will come an out of control running Chinese general runs amok shooting down a US aircraft or sinking a ship, the US will activate the NATO and call on non-NATO states such as Japan and Australia to the war against China. The party can begin.
You expect too much from US , just like you did in 1974, but anyway, keep dreaming.

Yet your USA isn't getting into a war with China! Shouldn't that ring the bell for you? I suppose some people are addicted to living in a fantasy world.

They would if chinese attack us but otherwise nothing so go ahead support the chincoms more i know its must cover up the chinese ego

USA is coward, some three years old kid hide behind the curtain and do something bad. we will build more DDGs and filth gen fighters and new SSBN. Bring something real Yankees, it just too boring. Maozedong said USA is paper tiger, as always.

They would if chinese attack us but otherwise nothing so go ahead support the chincoms more i know its must cover up the chinese ego

Yes yes, the US would definitely get into a war with China if China attacks you. Is this not what happened in 1962 or was it something quite different? I can't remember, please help me out.

I see it coming. As the US keeps provoking, the day will come, an out of control running Chinese general runs amok shooting down a US aircraft or sinking a ship, the US will activate the NATO and call on non-NATO states such as Japan and Australia to the war against China. The party can begin.

In your mind, NATO must be a robot or single cell subject. Japan wants, but Japan hasn't the ball, Australia wouldn't be that actively impulse. ( Btw, I doubt Australia can win Vietname. ) Japan will get involved passively when the war between China-America break out, because America's main military base locates in Japan, we will pick them.

Back
Top Bottom