What's new

Wikileaks:Saudi-funded Madrassas in Punjab providing recruits for militants

Ahl-e-Hadith -- maybe.
But why would KSA send money to Deobandi groups ?

load of bull c.rap . nothing more than baseless accusations.

Ahl-e-Hadith -- maybe.
But why would KSA send money to Deobandi groups ?

You are talking logic bro.. its an American you are trying to tell this to.. they are robots, they listen to media and shout the slogans like a parrot.. forget about them...

So why hasn't Pakistan declared War on Saudi if because of their extremist funding we've lost more than 25000 people? Oh right we need money

So why hasn't Pakistan declared War on Saudi if because of their extremist funding we've lost more than 25000 people? Oh right we need money

Because they are not the base reason.. they were also forced by US, just like Pakistan to support Soviet war and now WoT..

^^
Good to know that instead of plainly blaming India for all their problems at least few Pakistanis are seeing where the problem actually lies. I wish going forward this number gets larger because the more people get taste of this bitter reality, the more they will work to fix the problems and the more Pakistan will move towards the path of prosperity and peace. It's time to make tough choice and take tough decisions and i really wish people opt for the right one.

I don't think that any of these countries intentionally fund terrorism in Pakistan and our country, though Saudi's hand is quite well known since before. Here I am referring to UAE. Since there is a lot of charity money coming from gulf states into south asia, terrorists know this and open up fake NGOs to get the share of funds for their activities.

The source of funding will not stop unless and until the bridge (network channeling this money) is broken.

^^
Good to know that instead of plainly blaming India for all their problems at least few Pakistanis are seeing where the problem actually lies. I wish going forward this number gets larger because the more people get taste of this bitter reality, the more they will work to fix the problems and the more Pakistan will move towards the path of prosperity and peace. It's time to make tough choice and take tough decisions and i really wish people opt for the right one.

Oh we are opting for the right one mate.. All of Pakistani nation is coming to one conclusion..

- We have to stand on our own..
- If we use proxies, they have to be supported for good, but kept in check.. every country, even India uses proxies..
- West is NOT our friend..
- India is our declared enemy and has proven to be so.. even the people of India, which many of us thought were changing for the best..
- Arabs are a bunch of cowards who will hide in their "harems" as soon as they are required anywhere to stand..
- China has proven to our all weather friend again..
- Allies are to be Nations which are near to us.. (excluding India)..
- We have to clean our houses and throw out or Kill any Outsider not legally in Pakistan..
- We have to get rid of sack less Politicians and find a good leader who can withstand the pressure..
- Military forces are suppose to work as Country's defence forces, not the Political forces..
- We are Pakistanis before being Pushtoon,Sindhis, balochis or Punjabis..

there are many more conclusions we are coming up to..

The black clouds are going to finish, we are going to emerge as a stronger nation..

Oh we are opting for the right one mate.. All of Pakistani nation is coming to one conclusion..
- We have to stand on our own..
Good for you
- If we use proxies, they have to be supported for good, but kept in check.. every country, even India uses proxies..
This hasn't helped u in the past neither it will help in future. Try sorting out internal mess that has been created by your own people. Meddling with others via proxies will not take you anywhere.
- West is NOT our friend..
That's a misconception most of you guys have. West is actually helping you get rid of disease called extremism.
- India is our declared enemy and has proven to be so.. even the people of India, which many of us thought were changing for the best
No comments. Think what ever helps you sleep at night.

- Arabs are a bunch of cowards who will hide in their "harems" as soon as they are required anywhere to stand..
Hopefully your govt will now act in closing Saudi funded terrorist producing madarsas through out Pakistan.

- China has proven to our all weather friend again..
That's a positive thing for you but keep in mind all relationships are self interest based.

- Allies are to be Nations which are near to us.. (excluding India)..
I can not be thankful more for excluding us.

- We have to clean our houses and throw out or Kill any Outsider not legally in Pakistan..
- We have to get rid of sack less Politicians and find a good leader who can withstand the pressure..
- Military forces are suppose to work as Country's defence forces, not the Political forces..
- We are Pakistanis before being Pushtoon,Sindhis, balochis or Punjabis..
Clean the extremists in your intelligence agencies and Army that will help a lot.

there are many more conclusions we are coming up to..

The black clouds are going to finish, we are going to emerge as a stronger nation..
Good luck!!!

Our brotherly nations in the Ummah have truly wrecked, I mean helped Pakistan.

Look how we were the icon for development in the 60's, a future leader that was compared to the greatest nation US, corruption free and tolerant.

But the Ummah wanted to make things better, they funded and supported hardliners.

Truly we are better than we ever were today.

Let's see if our national cowards, I mean heroes can talk about this on a national stage.

It's in the name of religion apparently and no one wants to become a blasphemous liberal supposedly.

On the dot!.. but one needs to explain to Muslims and Non-Muslims alike that what is being enforced as Islam by these terrorists is NOT the real Islam, Real Islam is what is in Qur'an and Sunnah..

We have allowed people to just bad mouth our religion without even knowing what it is..

Just my two cents..

Same goes for Amrika- how many innocent Pakistanis drone attacks have killed? That too openly as a policy-

anything here against india and USA is conspiracy theory and anything against pakistan and muslim countries is the truth :lol:

Back
Top Bottom