What's new

WIKILEAKS: Kevin Rudd tells allies to prepare to use force against China

"With power comes great responsibilities."

I guess this is part of it.

This is the same situation America was in 100 years ago. At that time, Britain and Canada were extremely hostile to the US. The Spanish and Mexicans were also a threat.

This is simply the "rebellious teenager" phase for a country.

Theres already a thread open about this, i don't know why you all opened another.

Australia is a friend of China , huh ?

Correct.

I already corrected your ignorance in the other thread where you make incorrect wild claims, so don't even think about making anymore.

Go educate yourself before speaking about something.

Correct.

I already corrected your ignorance in the other thread where you make incorrect wild claims, so don't even think about making anymore.

Yeah I think Aussie are a alright bunch in general. China and Australia will more than likely get along fine 50, 100 years down the road considering how the economies are position to both benefit. I also like the frank way that China and Australian relations are carried out. Not too much empty talk.

Correct.

Four weeks back you and vassanti disagreed with me on this issue.I told you the exact same thing.
Well now we have a cable infront of us.Still disagree with it brother.

Four weeks back you and vassanti disagreed with me on this issue.I told you the exact same thing.
Well now we have a cable infront of us.Still disagree with it brother.

What issue are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom