What's new

Wikileaks: India’s Muslim population largely unattracted to extremism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im saying muslims, and christians and sikhs are victim of hindu majority radicalism.
I am a Christian and I dont agree with this. I dont find Hindu majorities causing any harm to any minorities in my locality. yes there are some organizations preaching hatred but seriously who is listening to them???

The educated Indian society(Hindus+ Christian+Muslims+etc) is much immune to BS from those organizations.

Then what hindus did in orisa distributing sweets to chritians?or what hindus did by burning australian citizen staines and his young kids in car.Oh i believe they were showing their love and affection to them.

the thing that happened in orissa is not completely religious in nature. it was a caste and labor problem which was done under religion cover.

Just read about the conquest of islam to know better. But if you love your religion too much, don't bother.

Forceful conversions take place all over India, especially in tribal areas.People who hate Hinduism would chose to ignore the news.

If you talk about riot, everything must be included. Anyway, there wouldn't be a Gujarat riot without Godhra. Coimbaore blasts happened in 90's. Abdul Madani was the master mind. Mumbai blasts was carried out by muslim gangsters which was followed by a riot.
Then why cry foul when varanasi takes place.

I am a Christian and I dont agree with this. I dont find Hindu majorities causing any harm to any minorities in my locality. yes there are some organizations preaching hatred but seriously who is listening to them???

The educated Indian society(Hindus+ Christian+Muslims+etc) is much immune to BS from those organizations.
it takes only one frenzy and fanatic call to sweep all so called educated moderates into radical BS.And 40% of india is still illetrate to pull off those 60% educated moderates.

the thing that happened in orissa is not completely religious in nature. it was a caste and labor problem which was done under religion cover.
u need reason to cause every riot under religion cover.it is best insulator.

it takes only one frenzy and fanatic call to sweep all so called educated moderates into radical BS.And 40% of india is still illetrate to pull off those 60% educated moderates.

literacy is the reason for everything not the religion. so why develop hatred towards religion and its followers??

Then why cry foul when varanasi takes place.

You are just supporting what I claim. Riots in Mumbai and Gujarat where not started by Hindus. And more events like Coimbatore and varanasi blasts take place to incite violence, again not started by Hindus. So stop your hatred for Hindus.

Kerala is 20% Christian, 20% Muslim , 60% Hindu. It is part where Islam and Christanity first introduced in India. People were living in peace till now. But again, some fascistic forces have started headed by terrorists like Madani. So, a religious bigot can change a peaceful society . It is the moderates who should fight against it. hatred and support for terrorism is not the answer to it.

you need some gyaan 1st. Learn how to spell orissa . And try to understand that christian missionaries are rampant in places like orissa ,why ? Why becoz most of them are tribals and innocent . In 2000 the christanity in village in kandamal was arnd 10% now its more than 80%. By the way you not from that place are you ? Even you not from india but reading news media to bash india..

Last edited:
Kerala is 20% Christian, 20% Muslim , 60% Hindu. It is part where Islam and Christanity first introduced in India. People were living in peace till now. But again, some fascistic forces have started headed by terrorists like Madani. So, a religious bigot can change a peaceful society . It is the moderates who should fight against it. hatred and support for terrorism is not the answer to it.

hay buddy no need to reply to him.

lol...honestly with near-daily terror attack in Pakistan we're discussing nearly non-existent Hindu terrorism.

I'm really starting to enjoy this website :D

get your head out of the gutter little kid and take a good look around you.

Why should they immigrate to pakistan or any other country leaving behind their forefather's land.If life goes tough with them due to hindu radicalism muslims and every other minorities will make carve out their own countries on their lands like pakistan on present republic of india, where they can live in with dignity and honor and security.

Are you questioning the rationale behind the the creation of Pakistan, which is the 'two nation theory', that Muslims and non-Muslims are separate nations and they cannot co-exist. Pakistan was created as a sanctuary for the Muslims of South-Asia who are "supposedly oppressed" by non-Muslims.

I think irrespective of religion all Indians are peace loving people....though I do have some reservation about people like ajtr.....yeah whatever

What forceful conversion to christianity are you referring to? I have seen missionaries operate. All they do is set up camps, school, run medical missions and preach. At the end of the day someone comes along with the genuine interest of joining the faith. Hindu extremist elements who cannot bear to see their "low caste slaves" leave them and get educated, stir up trouble and massacre everyone. Dont deny that fact just to make a stand for your country. Acknowledging the existence of anomalies is the first step to correcting them.

Why should they immigrate to pakistan or any other country leaving behind their forefather's land.If life goes tough with them due to hindu radicalism muslims and every other minorities will make carve out their own countries on their lands like pakistan on present republic of india, where they can live in with dignity and honor and security.

Hello, some of the minorities have already carved out their own countries with the help of British, and carried out genocide and ethnic cleansing on the native un-converted population in those areas.

Don't you think you will feel more welcome amongst those people. Those countries were made for people like you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom