Wiki Leaks Imran Khan Exposed !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
9-4-2011_22037_l.jpg

Imran slammed US role in Pakistan: WikiLeaks

WASHINGTON: Tehreek-e-Insaf Chief Imran Khan had described the role being played by the US in Pakistan as dangerous and urged modification in the same, according to a US diplomatic cable disclosed by a whistleblower WikiLeaks.

The Leak said that a US delegation headed by Stephen Lynch had held a meeting with Imran Khan on January 29 last year in Islamabad. During the meeting Khan severely slammed the US role in Pakistan and called upon it to modify the same.

Imran Khan accused the former deputy foreign secretary John Negroponte and former assistant foreign secretary Richard Boucher of approving the NRO in order to facilitate Benazir Bhutto's return to Pakistan.

"It is courtesy of the NRO that today the biggest criminal of the country is present in the Parliament," he regretted.

He said the US had backed Musharraf and then repeated the same mistake by supporting Zardari instead of the democratic process.

Imran Khan said instead of Zardari the US should have turned to some trustworthy person for settling matters with the Taliban.

Imran and Secularism !

After watching this video, i start liking Imran---but i hate when he talk against Pakistan army !! :s

Last edited by a moderator:
After watching this video, i start liking Imran---but i hate when he talk against Pakistan army !! :s

he never talked AGAINST PAK ARMY, he criticise the wrong doings of its top brass... as it is one of the most critically important institutions of Pakistani State, that need to keep functioning properly and in the best of Country's interest...

i highly doubt tht he will ever become PM or any othr Higher offical of ths country...
America will never allow ths to happen..
people lyk him r either suppressed or murdered...
evn if he lives thn how is it possible fa his party to win whn there r 36.5 million fake votes..

every since i was born i hav never seen ths country Prospering(except fa hand full institutions).

US can't do anything about it, if we, the young people of Pakistan, who are in majority, stop being lazy, register our votes now, and vote for Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf and Imran Khan in the upcoming general elections.

Change will come only through ballot box and our votes. The key to that change, which we all so desperately want, is to REGISTER OUR VOTES NOW, and vote for Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf and Imran Khan in the next general elections.

i highly doubt tht he will ever become PM or any othr Higher offical of ths country...
evn if he lives thn how is it possible fa his party to win whn there r 36.5 million fake votes..

every since i was born i hav never seen ths country Prospering(except fa hand full institutions).

it usually takes 30 years for a political thought to emerge as a political party which challenges the status quo setup... take for example AIML, it took off in 1906, yet only after 1940 it gained a place of respect and representation for which it claimed all these years, take for example labour party, it took no less than 40 years to gain majority in both houses...

I dont know what shortens our next generation's vision... do they not think of 2018, 2023 and beyond, or are we all going to die after 2013 if PTI didnot win ?

and kindly dont say as if Amreeka is running everything... it is too immature of anyone beyond 15 years of age to have this view !

Imran khan is the last hope of this nation............i am hopeful he will lead us to glory but if this last hope failedus then there is no going back............
I like him because he talk about Pakistan , he is loyal to Pakistan , he talk about corruption without fear , and he is not hungry for power.........he refuses MUshraf's offer for PM....he did not compromised his principles

I think this is the reason Imran Khan always talks about free and independant election commission.
Whole nation should support this demand. As this is the only way we can get rid of the corrupt political parties/leaders

Assalam alaikum

i like the confidence ( self belief ) and honesty in him. i believe he can take pakistan to a new horizon just like what he did with pak team and no pak politition comes near him.

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom