What's new

why ... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's excessive and it's not done by all Iranians here. Whoever says things like that I treat him as a troll and will mow him down.

It sometimes goes back and forth with several people...wahabi...Rafadi...etc...

But, your thread on the drones was incorrect bro. They can copy the design but internals would be very different.

Unfortunately most posters here on PDF have a very high tolerance for Anti-Arab talk in which they - the Arabs - are pegged with everything from shagging a camel to every other Arab channeling the spirit of Osama Bin Laden !

This forum was accused of being PRO arab and now it gets accused of being anti arab also

Name calling is prohibited. You can report the offender.

This forum was accused of being PRO arab and now it gets accused of being anti arab also
Indians: This is anti-Indian forum
Pakistanis: This is pro-Indian forum
Iranians: This is pro-Saudi forum
Arabs: This is pro-Iranian forum

I: We just try to be as neutral as possible.
You swear, we delete your post, infract you.
You be nice, we take all the criticism in good faith.

How about the Palestinians? ...or only Palestinian? ....:partay:

i don't know Why you consider any one make topic against Iran you call him Wahhabi

ahh , gimme a break

I
Arabs: This is pro-Iranian forum.

never heard of that before :lol:

it does matter that u try to be neutral . its very good .

but no matter how hard you try , as u guys with all due respect have the same prespective , wont be very good in judging posts .

some members can insult all iranian leaders and iranian people ! but its called fair challenge !!

its okey with us iranians anyhow !! no ones gonna read those posts anyway :enjoy:

And look where all the neutrality have took this forum? Neutral policy is as vague and confusing as drone policy in Pakistan. Your neutral stance has led a confusing environment in this whole forum.

Criticism in good faith is taken when Philosophers and intellectuals are debating. People on this forum are commoners not highly intellectual bunch. Creation of senior forum proved "neutral policy" failed.

I always assume "neutral policy" is diplomatic term coined by administration which in reality means generate as much traffic on PDF as possible.

And look where all the neutrality have took this forum? Neutral policy is as vague and confusing as drone policy in Pakistan. Your neutral stance has led a confusing environment in this whole forum.

Criticism in good faith is taken when Philosophers and intellectuals are debating. People on this forum are commoners not highly intellectual bunch. Creation of senior forum proved "neutral policy" failed.

I always assume "neutral policy" is diplomatic term coined by administration which in reality means generate as much traffic on PDF as possible.

The purpose of forum is to provide a neutral platform to discuss. We already have within the forum one-sided areas where we don't give a hoot about opposite opinions. But that is reserved for certain members.

Neutral,,,, :P
That wont be good for the website,,,,,
Being biased gives lot of Masala,,,,,,& Traffic.

Some members are really good,,from both sides,,,i mean NEUTRAL in real sense,,,
Its the Admin when is biased becomes the BLOT for PDF..

oh man why wasting your time.

JUST BAN use of words like Wahabi, Razakar, Nazi, Taliban etc etc by members for the members in this forum.

These are legitimate words BUT one cant declare anyone a wahabi, razakar, Nazi, Taliban just because they don't share the views of the rival.

Often anyone who does not agree to shias, Iranian and pro-Iranian is called wahabi. Anyone who does not agree to Indians on BD is called razakar, anyone who does not agree to Islamo- phobs is called a Talibani.

enough is enough. restrict its use for the members

Ban the use of Bharti also. Rapistan/Porkistan. Internet Hindu. Saffron. Baniya.

Also anyone calling Modi ji as a terrorist, murderer, etc. should be given a perma-ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom