What's new

Why we should we LOVE PAKISTAN?

Zob

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

meaning the “The land of pure” where each day the sun rises with a new hope, with an enduring majesty as the rays of light flushing down towards the snowcapped peaks of Himalaya’s and Nanga Parbat. A land where love finds a meaning in the heart warming hospitability of people, a land where history and ancient civilization mystifies one’s heart, a land where spiritualism unveils its mystery at the shrines of Sufi Saints. This is the land I belong to, this is the land I’ll die for and this is the land that defines my identity.
The Invincible 167 Million : 6th largest Nation of the World

7th largest pool of scientists and Engineers in the World. and the country that is ranked 9th in the world where English language is spoken and used as an official language.

The Might : 7th Nuclear Power of the World

7th largest Standing Arm Force in the World

Pakistan : The Roof Top of the World
Pakistan the land of grand mountain ranges, a land that holds 4 out of 14 most highest peaks in the world. K2 the second highest mountain in the world

Aisa’s Highest Railway Station Kan Mehtarzai that is located 2240 meters above sea level near Quetta.

World’s highest Polo ground at Shandur, Northern Pakistan.

Karakoram Highway : Eighth Wonder of the World
World’s highest paved international Road” under world’s toughest terrain

World’s Largest Deep Sea Port : Gwader

“Gwa” means Air and “Dar” means door, and the word Gawadar means ” The door of the wind” is the world’s largest deep sea port lies in southwestern Pakistani province of Balochistan.

Khewra Mines : Second Largest Salt Mine in the World

Khewra Salt Mine located in Khewra, Jehlum Punjab, Pakistan is the second largest Salt Mine in the world

Haleji Lake : Asia’s largest Bird Sanctuary

Pakistan is a land of serene beauty , a country with diverse wild life , fresh water lakes, a 1046 km coast lines. Some of the most unique species of birds are found in northern Pakistan with awe-inspiring natural wonders like Lake Saiful Maluk, Lake Shandur, Dudipatsar Lake, kutwal lake, Zalzal lake and many more.

Thar Desert : One amongst the largest deserts in the World

The land of oldest Civilization : Indus Valley and Mohenjo-Daro

Moenjodaro is the province of Sindh, Pakistan and archeology trace back it exitence 5000 years ago. It provides an earliest instance of exemplary form of town planning and community organization and found to be as one of the oldest cities known today

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: :pakistan:

Ye Dil Bana Hai Is Miti Ke Liye Ab Dharke Ga Sirf Is Ke Liye Jahan Hoti Hai Emaan Ki Pasbani Jidher Rahe Ga Khuda Ka Saya Hamesha Ke Liye Dedicated To All Pakistanis Long Live Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
why shouldnt we !!!!?

its in our hearts ,minds and soul ! no matter who we are we all luv this country from the bottom of our hearts and mind, when pakistan is hurt we get emotional and react in our own ways and may be thats what has kept us toghether all this time and God willing with a more nationalistic approach we will get through these rough times.... !

Amen

^^that is what i meant why should we love pakistan and these are supposed to be the reasons....

Correct me if I'm wrong but "paak" does not mean "pure" - rather it means chaste, clean in a religious sense.

Some detractors of Pakistan have popularized the curious definition of Paak as "pure" to further their argument that the creation of Pakistan was an act of hatred, motivated by hatred.

well PAK can mean clean,chaste...but i guess it also means PURE...

and well i guess there are two countries in the world made SOLELY on religious reasons 1 is ISRAEL and the 2nd is PAKISTAN....so no PAKISTAN is not made as an act of hatred but it is important to not forget that it was made only for a voice for the MUSLIMS....

QUAID wanted a country in which religion didn't get involved in STATE affairs!! however state affairs should be based on the lines of religion....

Pakistan also I think has some of the best Irrigation systems and some of the biggest dams too.

well Bane would be good if you can find something on the dams and irrigation systems.....let's just make this a very patrotic thread as to why we should be proud of pakistan all the time!!! i hope you saw the video that i attached....it is a real eye opener for those who think pakistan has nothing!!!

Its my motherland......our ancestors sacrificed with their lives to achieve this most beautiful "land of pure".

All we need good, honest & sincere leaders......we are bound to rise....inshallah.

I love my country......:pakistan: and inshaallah will come back home permanentaly.

Pakistan Zindabaad :pakistan:
Pakistan Paindaabaad :pakistan:

C-SPAN Video Player - Marvi Memon, Pakistan Muslim League, Member

Please watch this interview, Pakistan has such lovely and talented people and has so many of them, I don't understand why we must have only these rotten Zardari, Brothers Sharifov, Im the dim and such -- why not such brighht person as marvi Memom, Kashmala and tons of others - I really hope we will see these people afford a chance to exceed our expectations of service.

our HERO

Last edited by a moderator:
C-SPAN Video Player - Marvi Memon, Pakistan Muslim League, Member

Please watch this interview, Pakistan has such lovely and talented people and has so many of them, I don't understand why we must have only these rotten Zardari, Brothers Sharifov, Im the dim and such -- why not such brighht person as marvi Memom, Kashmala and tons of others - I really hope we will see these people afford a chance to exceed our expectations of service.

No Politics I was told however I am sure that such leaders will only come front when we work hard and try to bring them up front. Good Thread though keep up the good work.

guys please try uploading anything that is Patriotic as long as it is DECENT and nothing ANTI-INDIA...don't measure your success in their faliures please....thank you and sorry for the mistake in the name of the thread....there should be only one WE in there!!

Back
Top Bottom