why we dont have russian defence?

russian defence, yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This topic is discussed before and in answer thread was closed without any proper answer from administration although importance of Russian defense section still there.

I hope there will be positive response from forum Administration.

This topic is discussed before and in answer thread was closed without any proper answer from administration although importance of Russian defense section still there.

I hope there will be positive response from forum Administration.
I don't remember the earlier thread and discussion, but it might be a good idea if our Russian membership grows ...

... or Pakistan's relationship with Russia improves dramatically.

I don't remember the earlier thread and discussion, but it might be a good idea if our Russian membership grows ...

President Putin is coming later this year:victory: does that count. Gazprom financing Iran Pak pipeline, steelworks in Karachi Russians starting to assist with infrastructure and also last year they were positive about SCO. Putin envisages Pakistan as integral part of his pipeline chess

Maybe we can have a joint section for entire Europe - European Defence.:smokin:

In my point of view Russian members are more than Afghan members so i think that it can push this idea to realization. Where concerns about relationship than it is growing.

A new section to show new found friendliness?:blink:

Most of the Russian military equipments have dedicated threads.

Other news are posted in World Affairs.

Thank you melika for making this thread. I agree 100%
we need russian section...they are very active in world affairs and I am sure it will make new members come here for sure.

A new section to show new found friendliness?:blink:

Most of the Russian military equipments have dedicated threads.

Other news are posted in World Affairs.

Yeh. as we have Indian section when friendship with India can't get its need even after 65 years.
Russian defense section would not restrict to Pakistan-Russia relationship only so there is no need to spewing venom.

Back
Top Bottom