What's new

Why this Happans to Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The King Hamza

New Recruit

Reaction score
Why It happens To Pakistan why can't Pakistan Use Advanced Thompson Or the Ms e.g.M4.
Look at the salaries of CoAS and PAk Cri.TEAM Coach and even than you say we don't money if you decrease their salaries than we can afford these.:cry:

Cricket team is wayyy overpaid i agree, but even if we save from there it will increase our defence budget by 0.00000000001%

Cricket team is wayyy overpaid i agree, but even if we save from there it will increase our defence budget by 0.00000000001%
if I where you, i would be thinking of spending the money some where to increase the infrastructure of the country and that of the people.
You have a good army with a good number of nuclear weapons and launch vehicles, why would you further add to their expence,
Even I am against spending too much money by the GOI on defence.

if I where you, i would be thinking of spending the money some where to increase the infrastructure of the country and that of the people.
You have a good army with a good number of nuclear weapons and launch vehicles, why would you further add to their expence,
Even I am against spending too much money by the GOI on defence.

The defence budget is perfectly reasonable (personally, it could go up) but the reason behind infrastucture prooblems isn't the lack of money it's just the any money invested gets eaten up.

The defence budget is perfectly reasonable (personally, it could go up) but the reason behind infrastucture prooblems isn't the lack of money it's just the any money invested gets eaten up.
i have to concur with you, may be we have to see to that we bring up more leaders who can stand up to the aspiration of the people in both our countries.
Also every one is as guilty as the politicians who eat public fund. on finding a box full of cash on a road how many of us have the idea of returning it to its rightfull owner via proper channel.
non would be the answer, its in human nature to be greedy and power and money hungry

Actually I'd return it, one of the reasons is that if I can't do it, i have absolutely no right to expect the same from my politicians. There to bring revolution in Pakistan bring a revolution in yourself.

Why It happens To Pakistan why can't Pakistan Use Advanced Thompson Or the Ms e.g.M4.
Look at the salaries of CoAS and PAk Cri.TEAM Coach and even than you say we don't money if you decrease their salaries than we can afford these.:cry:
:rofl:
u r so funny mate...It's just a corruption and illiteracy which are the main problem..why r u bringing cricket, in your side they r not getting much as comparison to our side

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

i have to concur with you, may be we have to see to that we bring up more leaders who can stand up to the aspiration of the people in both our countries.
Also every one is as guilty as the politicians who eat public fund. on finding a box full of cash on a road how many of us have the idea of returning it to its rightfull owner via proper channel.
non would be the answer, its in human nature to be greedy and power and money hungry
aho loka nu ek daru di bottle mil jandi hein te oh bas osi party nu vote den vaste dor pende han..

Sir Army Chief is always on the risk and he work hards to get there have to prove himself and that is why we have half a million Army and Indians should not talk about it because the treatment they have done to their soldiers have resulted in 11000 officers less in Indian army than required

To use expensive services and goods you need money to be spent in justified ways , plus am not in favor of cricket yet i see it some times, football is better, cricket wastes full day of all viewers(one day matches ,..test matches are even worst) 20 20 is only good format in cricket , plus army is using major part of budget and yet we dont see the output , proper audit and supervision of military funds is required (remember yehya , ayub , zia ,musharf,Mansur ul Haq, ... ect much more military corrupts)

And "Why this happens to Pakistan" because leadership is not good and capable of their job.

this is your second thread, which target's Salary of high command.

you freaking senseless troll !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom