What's new

Why this anchor angry on pmln now?

LUMS or Oxford doesn't really matter these corrupt dynasties can easily get their children enrolled in these institutions. Moreover, anyone who graduates from LUMS or Oxford doesn't necessarily mean they are super smart/ bright.

This Hina clearly reflects how paindo and dumb Pakistani Politicians are.

LUMS or Oxford doesn't really matter these corrupt dynasties can easily get their children enrolled in these institutions. Moreover, anyone who graduates from LUMS or Oxford doesn't necessarily mean they are super smart/ bright.

Exactly, I have seen retards out of top business schools and smart ones from lower ranked schools. Some are good test takers while others aren't.
I always tell people don't look at the piece of paper.

may be she forgot the answer which was given by pmln and anchor is trying to help her to remember that answer lol

Asked about a simple question about the exchange rate and starts to talk about election reform…..
We did say following thieves to look for that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow would ruin the nation.

I guess its a ladies thing, they hate each other especially if they're in the same age group. Otherwise this anchor is the biggest PMLN tout to exist in history.

Exactly, there are many who are bright students in their school lives Book Smart but minnows in real life.

Back
Top Bottom