What's new

Why there will never be peace with Nazi Israelis!

Anubis

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

Last edited by a moderator:
muslims are and should be at war with israel

So who is stopping you? 66 yrs of Israels existence and you guys did nothing. :omghaha:

Lost ever war even though you outnumbered them . its threads like these which make us laugh at guys like you.

muslims are and should be at war with israel

muslims are and should be at war with India(Kashmir)
muslims are and should be at war with Russia(Chechenya)
muslims are and should be at war with Nigeria ( with the help of most humane Fighters i.e.Boko Haram)
muslims are and should be at war with Amreeka(Lots of reasons)
muslims are and should be at war with China ( Uyghur)
muslims are and should be at war with Syria ( For and Against Al Assad)
muslims are and should be at war with Afghanistan ( For Taliban or Northern Alliance )
muslims are and should be at war with Mali
muslims are and should be at war with France ( mali )
muslims are and should be at war with Switzerland ( Minaret Ban)
muslims are and should be at war with UK ( Halal Meat controversy,Banning of Islamist groups )
muslims are and should be at war with Belguim (Burqa ban)
muslims are and should be at war with Germany ( Banning Islamist groups , Swimming controversy )

And the list goes on and on

muslims are and should be at war with India(Kashmir)
muslims are and should be at war with Russia(Chechenya)
muslims are and should be at war with Nigeria ( with the help of most humane Fighters i.e.Boko Haram)
muslims are and should be at war with Amreeka(Lots of reasons)
muslims are and should be at war with China ( Uyghur)
muslims are and should be at war with Syria ( For and Against Al Assad)
muslims are and should be at war with Afghanistan ( For Taliban or Northern Alliance )
muslims are and should be at war with Mali
muslims are and should be at war with France ( mali )
muslims are and should be at war with Switzerland ( Minaret Ban)
muslims are and should be at war with UK ( Halal Meat controversy,Banning of Islamist groups )
muslims are and should be at war with Belguim (Burqa ban)
muslims are and should be at war with Germany ( Banning Islamist groups , Swimming controversy )

And the list goes on and on

AND with me..don't forget me..:raise:.....for being an atheist and far too promiscuous for their liking...:agree:

The stuff in that vid is not that bad
your exaggerating it

Watch the whole video!

Animals. Animals. Like the Discovery Channel. All of Ramallah is a jungle. There are monkeys, dogs, gorillas. The problem is that the animals are locked, they can’t come out. We’re humans, they’re animals. They aren’t humans, we are… [on being told by fellow soldier that he is being filmed] I don’t care what people think. The chief of staff can see it for all I care.-Israeli border police!

Apparently Bangladesh is at war with Israel, judging by the title.

Make fun of it as much as you want.But you won't find it funny when they come to settle in your country after they are driven out from Palestine!

Atleast the Nazis thought Jews as inferior humans.These people do not even consider the Palestinians as Humans.

Watch the whole video!

Animals. Animals. Like the Discovery Channel. All of Ramallah is a jungle. There are monkeys, dogs, gorillas. The problem is that the animals are locked, they can’t come out. We’re humans, they’re animals. They aren’t humans, we are… [on being told by fellow soldier that he is being filmed] I don’t care what people think. The chief of staff can see it for all I care.-Israeli border police!

Make fun of it as much as you want.But you won't find it funny when they come to settle in your country after they are driven out from Palestine!

Yes some, the one at 11:00 does not seem that bad

Yes some, the one at 11:00 does not seem that bad

Doesn't seem bad??There was no curfew!They were letting in whom ever they want.They wouldn't let Israeli Arabs accompany their family members to the hospital.They stop whoever they want and let whomever they want to pass.The sad part is Christians from the west have no problem watching this stuff as they think,'Why should we care about these muslims?'But most of the documentary was shot in Bethelham,a predominantly christian city.Most of the people stopped at the checkpoints are christians.

Back
Top Bottom