What's new

Why there can't be a full democracy in Iran

You are reading too much into the picture... All it says is that I prefer SLS AMG to Rolls Royce.

However Germany as a country is much better then America, at least thats my personal opinion.

PS What is it with American obsession with Mullahs? You have nightmares of our Mullahs? Lol you afraid they gonna kick your @ss? Because whenever you have nothing intelligent to say all you can do is scream MULLAHHH!!!!
Loved Germany, but it relates to about 3 or 4 American States. (there is difference there, had some friends from north who thought Westphalia was back woods and were scared to go there at first, this was the 70's). but the US is like the whole of Europe in size and diversity. As far as mullahs? Scared, not hardly....Just have heard neg about them since the 80's.

Loved Germany, but it relates to about 3 or 4 American States. (there is difference there, had some friends from north who thought Westphalia was back woods and were scared to go there at first, this was the 70's). but the US is like the whole of Europe in size and diversity. As far as mullahs? Scared, not hardly....Just have heard neg about them since the 80's.

With the US I believe just the coasts are up to European standards of progressive thinking and culture. The midwest (apart from places like chicago) and bible belt are @ss backwards places. And btw I am not a liberal or progressive by any means, just my opinions.

Most Americans are German by ancestry if I'm right. The country is in some areas indeed quite puritanic. Just a legacy of protestant (mainly German) immigrants who fled catholic oppression in Europe.

Most Americans are German by ancestry if I'm right. The country is in some areas indeed quite puritanic.

America is a melting pot, especially in recent years with increased Latino, Asian and Middle Eastern migration.

According to Wiki there are 50,000,000 Americans with full or part German ancestry.

America is a melting pot, especially in recent years with increased Latino, Asian and Middle Eastern migration.

According to Wiki there are 50,000,000 Americans with full or part German ancestry.

Thats right, but still most Americans have German ancestors:

531px-Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries.jpg

Not for long btw. The place (especially the south) is being 'latinized'.

No such thing. This mean you do not know what you are talking about.

More real than yours. Possibly than yours will EVER be.

And what is the real term to describe Turkey? I can settle for corrupt dictatorship. How about you?

a laughable claim indeed considering that your nation's elections are full of vote fraud and there are laws like NDAA which is comparablr to North Korea and Nazi germany.

It is inevitable that any so called 'discussion' about democracy would degenerate into crass criticisms of the US and not really about democracy at all. So am going to make it more relatable: If you work hard enough, you can find something wrong with a Rolls Royce, but do you have a better alternative than a Rolls?

The US does. Flawed as it is. So how many Iranians are trying to get out of Iran versus Americans trying to get out of America ? :lol:

The US does. Flawed as it is. So how many Iranians are trying to get out of Iran versus Americans trying to get out of America ?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...cant-full-democracy-iran-2.html#ixzz20nD6iN35

hmmm.....

Americans renounced their citizenship in record numbers in 2011
Americans renounced their citizenship in record numbers in 2011 — RT

Record Number Renounces U.S. Citizenship - U.S. Citizenship - Fox Nation
Record number of American citizens renouncing their citizenship to avoid paying taxes | Mail Online

Yep,the rich,innovative americans are leaving the sinking Titanic.The only ones that will soon be left will be the freeloaders and moochers.

hmmm.....

Record Number Renounces U.S. Citizenship - U.S. Citizenship - Fox Nation
Record number of American citizens renouncing their citizenship to avoid paying taxes | Mail Online

Yep,the rich,innovative americans are leaving the sinking Titanic.The only ones that will soon be left will be the freeloaders and moochers.
:lol: How hard did you had to strain to exaggerate 1800 people to be an 'exodus'. They renounced their citizenships to avoid paying taxes. How many Cubans fled to US to avoid being oppressed?

USCIS - 55 Military and Family Members become U.S. Citizens in South Korea
SEOUL, South Korea - U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) today hosted a special naturalization ceremony at the Yongsan Army Garrison for 40 service men and women, and 15 military family members.

The new citizens hail from 25 nations: Burma, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Germany, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Liberia, Mali, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Samoa, and Trinidad & Tobago.
Let me know when your India have something similar. I work with a lot of Indian engineers, past and present, and they would heartily laugh at you.

Back
Top Bottom