What's new

Why the Russian-Iranian front is winning and everyone else is losing

Great point, Arab nationalism is an failed ideology and so is extremism. This leads us to wonder what can work for us? To be honest achieving self-sufficiency in our Arab world is the greatest challenge of the century. Me and you and other Arabs know very well that the last thing the West wants is a self-sufficient Egypt. So we do have the GCC, although it doesn't achieve anything if we really look at it. Which is why no Arabs are really satisfied with it, it really isn't a council that achieved much, it's a group of several oil rich nations and can't project any influence in the Arab world.
what i find good in GCC is this countries are very much alike they have the same culture they have the same strong points and weak points so i think it is wise to unite countries like this because you can have a big goal but you can not achive it it is wise to take what you can get and work on getting it better i think GCC is a start and i wish we can see something like this in north africa even if morocoo and algira have some problems with eachother
Now we also have the Palestinian issue, trust me, America gave Abbas the green light to do reconciliation. This is because they want Hamas to sign these agreements too, an agreement will be signed although it will be a trick just like the Olso Accords. They want Hamas involved so the Palestinian people can't go back, and the agreement will be bad for the Palestinian people. This is a game they're playing and it was planned from the start. Now that Hamas is isolated and doesn't have political leverage it may have to agree to this horrible agreement coming up. This is why I told you I was very upset with our Arab leadership.
maybe you should not assume the worse we still have to wait and see what will happen

what i find good in GCC is this countries are very much alike they have the same culture they have the same strong points and weak points so i think it is wise to unite countries like this because you can have a big goal but you can not achive it it is wise to take what you can get and work on getting it better i think GCC is a start and i wish we can see something like this in north africa even if morocoo and algira have some problems with eachother

maybe you should not assume the worse we still have to wait and see what will happen

Well I have to assume the worst, the world is planning and implementing things in our region, the scary part is that we have no clue what they're planning. Not our people, not our leaders, not anybody. This is something very severe and we need to go to great efforts to find out what the hell is exactly going on behind the scenes. They destroyed Syria, Egypt's economy is destroyed, they destroyed the 'Axis of Resistance', Northern Africa is unstable now, and they pitched the GCC and Iran against each other. This is miserable and believe it or not our leaders are complicit in this. In Syria hundreds are killed on a daily basis and nobody says anything about it, they want Syria to stay this way.

We need to be awake as a people and united as a people, I have no faith in our leaders with the exception of Hamas as they aren't corrupt. They won't surrender an inch of Palestinian land and they are watching very carefully what is going to develop, Hamas knows the traps the world tries catching us into. Something is not normal about our region, the interference is still there just in a different fashion this time. We people need to understand this, it needs amazing effort.

Does the writer knew anything at all about WW2 ?
what's this nonsense ?
However, non-democratic countries are generally aggressive in nature and they tend to prompt other countries to fight or impose this on them. This is precisely what happened when Japan attacked America and when Hitler was not content with controlling Austria, Czechoslovakia and Poland and decided to attack Britain, regardless of the fact that they were allies and that he was warned several times not to do so. Hitler was also foolish enough to attack Russia although it was among Germany's biggest allies.

German and UK were already at war way before the Czechoslovakia and since when German and UK were allies , hitler had non-aggression pact with USSR .
also it was funny both USSR and Germany attacked poland but any european nation raised gun toward Germany .and nobody mentioned USSR even they tried (specially UK) To hide the massacre of Poland Army Officer by red Army and if it was not because of German tell the world about it we were not aware of the incident.

and honestly what is this nonsense about Iran and Russia and Angelic west and its allies again. everybody with a single ram of functioning brain understand that in iran foreign policy the least important thing is if you are Shia or Sunni.

GCC countries don't have the same cultures.

Iran & Russia? lol Iran has a major internal problems. Iran has much more problems than arab countries.

Unity is what the Arab world needs the most at the moment after the fall of Baghdad Arabs were never united again (which is also a reason why Arab republics were so weak)
Were are the Arabs who were admired for their inventions, their skills in economy/Math and other fields?
With all due respect we are divided just because we want to be united on communal, linguistic and ethnic lines. We need unity in our ranks from Malaysia to Morocco.

This shit is written by : Dr Abdul Wahab Al-Effendi
And u do realize that Wahab is the name of Allah, and Abdul WAhab means! u know arabic more then I do so u should know what that means, but still here is the translation for u as u are so full of hate to the Sunnis that u cant stop ur self from spewing ur propaganda or what ever u can show of it to the world.

Abdul wahab means the servant of the Giver.
Arabic wahhāb ‘giver’. Al-Wahhāb ‘the All-Giver’ is one of the names of Allah (Qur’an 38:35). As a personal name, this is usually found in compounds such as ‛Abd al-Wahhāb ‘servant of the All-Giver’

Last edited:
And u do realize that Wahab is the name of Allah, and Abdul WAhab means! u know arabic more then I do so u should know what that means, but still here is the translation for u as u are so full of hate to the Sunnis that u cant stop ur self from spewing ur propaganda or what ever u can show of it to the world.

Abdul wahab means the servant of the Giver.
Arabic wahhāb ‘giver’. Al-Wahhāb ‘the All-Giver’ is one of the names of Allah (Qur’an 38:35). As a personal name, this is usually found in compounds such as ‛Abd al-Wahhāb ‘servant of the All-Giver’

Can you provide evidence that I hate 'SUNIS' ?

Can you provide evidence that I hate 'SUNIS' ?
Do u need one. U are so full of it that u even dont know that Wahab is one of the names of Allah. And went on to highlight it as if having the name Abdul Wahab is the worst thing in the world, and u cant be a normal sane person or have to be a terrorist if u have one.

Last edited:
Do u need one. U are so full of it that u even dont know that Wahab is one of the names of Allah. And went on to highlight it as if having the name Abdul Wahab is the worst thing in the world, and u cant be a normal sane person or have to be a terrorist if u have one.

Vahabis is also used ( as a nickname ) for the suicide bombing trash these days like Shia are called Majoos and Rafida.
I don't care about those 2 sects, not everyone is interested in putting himself in 1 of those 2 categories and start hating on the other, i'm sure not everyone in your family cares about it either since Kuwait has people of both sects as well, with that I mean the non extreme ones.

Vahabis is also used ( as a nickname ) for the suicide bombing trash these days like Shia are called Majoos and Rafida.
I don't care about those 2 sects, not everyone is interested in putting himself in 1 of those 2 categories and start hating on the other, i'm sure not everyone in your family cares about it either since Kuwait has people of both sects as well, with that I mean the non extreme ones.
Wahabis, not Wahab. And Wahabi to be honest is a name used by iranians, or westerners to scare their kids. I agree with alot that Abdul Wahab said, because he said the same thing that the Prophet PBUH said. So he was not going against him, now when people start to take things to the extreme, I dont agree with them because that was not the way of the Prophet PBUH, and his companions. And yes Kuwait has people of both sects Sunni, and Shia. My family has a good mix of both, and I do get along with them well. Because they dont act stupid with me, nor I with them.

Not sure if one should laugh or cry about this article.

If Russia and Iran (LOL) are winning then I prefer to lose for once.

@Aslan why waste time with retards? Better safe your time.​

Back
Top Bottom