What's new

Why the Indian army can’t attack Pakistan

India has the power to beat Pakistan today.

But still i don't want India and Pakistan to fight, for 2 important reasons!

1. Indian economy will badly affect India.

2. Countries like USA, whole continent Europe or even China will sell weapons, So Both India and Pakistan will destroy each other, (Espically China, which will be extremely happy, If India is at war).

:usflag::coffee::pop:

Samiullah's Therad on same Topic is deleted by the Mods i think..... sorry for Sami.... but must say... after Laughter challenge gone off air... it is due to ppl like xeric and Sami.. we are here on PDF.

please refrain from showing disrespect to other members...Xeric happens to be an army veteran...knows much more than most would ever know.

hey im new to these forums but i thought that defence.pk is a pakistani website to discuss pakistani stuff how come there are so many indians trash talking pakistan?

hey im new to these forums but i thought that defence.pk is a pakistani website to discuss pakistani stuff how come there are so many indians trash talking pakistan?

Hi,

We always welcome our brothers from our other mothers on this forum.

Pakistani stuff is incomplete without indian stuff and indian 'stuff' is incomplete without pakistani 'stuff'. I mean to say where is the spice and fire---if I don't have my indian brother over here, there is not much of excitement.

please refrain from showing disrespect to other members...Xeric happens to be an army veteran...knows much more than most would ever know.
Appreciated!

Samiullah's Therad on same Topic is deleted by the Mods i think..... sorry for Sami.... but must say... after Laughter challenge gone off air... it is due to ppl like xeric and Sami.. we are here on PDF.

Well dear warlock, FYI let me tell you that there is nothing at all to laugh in this thread, seriously. The aim of the thread was to expose the indian so-called vulnerabilities and short-comings which deterred the indian military to renounce the idea of war with Pakistan, not once but twice (first in 2001-02 and then recently). That is what the author thinks. Now if someone thinks he is just another conspiracy theorist, he may do so, but then he should also acknowledge that the writer has shown you all the ground realities by copy pasting your own reports on the matter. Moreover, reporting by this author should not be taken as the official view point (we in the military has a better mechanism to find what we want to ;)) as he is just another writer who has all the right to dig what ever he wants to, and (un) fortunately Moin Ansari is behind india now a days and you and myself cant stop him.

My take on this thread was to see refutes to the claim by the author, (which a few of you did logically), but unfortunately there are people like you WL, who found the exposure of their failures (of past) amusing and an excuse to laugh. Well if that is how you people rectify your mistakes (by laughing it out and mocking it) then i must feel pity on the indian armed fores. i was expecting a more professional discourse over this thread, where people would have refuted the claims made by the author with the same tactics, but that didnt happen as usual-say thanks to people like you.

Last edited:
Appreciated!

Well dear warlock, FYI let me tell you that there is nothing at all to laugh in this thread, seriously. The aim of the thread was to expose the indian so-called vulnerabilities and short-comings which deterred the indian military to renounce the idea of war with Pakistan, not once but twice (first in 2001-02 and then recently). That is what the author thinks. Now if someone thinks he is another conspiracy theorist, but then he has shown you all the ground realities by copy pasting your own reports on the matter. Moreover, reporting by this author should be taken as the official view point (we in the military has a better mechanism to find what we want to ;)) as he is just another writer who has all the right to dig what ever he wants to, and (un) fortunately Moin Ansari is behind india now a days and you an myself cant stop him.

My take on this thread was to see refutes to the claim by the author, (which a few of you did logically), but unfortunately there are people like you WL, who found the exposure of their failures (of past) amusing and an excuse to laugh. Well if that is how you people rectify your mistakes (by laughing it out and mocking it) then i must feel pity on the indian armed fores. i was expecting a more professional discourse over this thread, where people would have refuted the claims made by the author with the same tactics, but that didnt happen as usual-say thanks to people like you.

Well Dear Xeric.... Thanks for taking pain to expose so-called vulnerabilities... of my country and our army...Please continue ur good work..... Hope Sami can help u more with this....

And If u are saying tht this report is published and prepered by ur own people( in this case Media)..... then Kindly take a look to the resent ToI report also .... ( u should I must say... coz if channels Like AAJ-Tak... Indian TV are ur sources... then ToI is far better in front of them).....the report has recently come on changes in Harpoon Missile.... in Which Editor has written tht pakistan can't make a Tow Truck... how they can make ship launched missile( which pakistan is saying tht it is its own cruise missile)..... Hope on the basis of ur criteria, now this also Holds good.....This report on this Forum is posted by one Indian Member..... when I High Lighted tht part( and said tht He is hitting below the Now)... then It makes.... oooch to many Pakistani members...Even told not Do this again...

My advise to u is... instead of making a comment on some report... u must take whole 360 degree view....from ur thread it looks like some kind of wish come true to u people... u people are just Ignoring the facts ... which u themselve know better then me... Just like on some other Thread some pakistani members are Jumping on Crashed helicopter as captured one..... and satisfying their bruised Ego... Some of members are Sick to the Hight tht.... they are writing tht by see these Videos( same those posted by u in this thread ).... it will lift the Morale of my countryman...... U should ask MOds.... tht Why they deleted Sami's Thread... there u can see... how Juveniel some well educated pakistani can be...

Last edited:
Is cartoon channel not there in Pakistan.... ? :pop:

ok i got it... no need of it... they have zaid hamid.
:rofl:

No we dont have any. For that either we watch Parnab Mukharjee or Bharat Verma or , what is the newest cartoon ahhh that Naryanan and oh yes the biggest who joined the line recently is MM Singh with his statement that "We have proofs that Pakistan was preparing fresh attacks against Pakistan"

Lolz when Pakistan asked for information sharing the Cartoon didnt have any reply.

:cheers:

Dear Sir... this was raised by Asim also and I had Given him proper reply.... when I asked abt His and His friends wrong doings Just because it is pakistani forum.... He didn't said anything... and straight deleted my posted .... I am ready to refrain here on... If u ask Asim... to paste tht post here again ..... reply in front of everybody...

India can attack Pakistan but only when it sees the opportunity where Pakistan is confronted with multipal attacks like if NATO-, US attack from Afganistan over NWFP and Balochistan, then defintly you will see the Indians jumping into the game by attacking our eastern border and LoC.

India can attack Pakistan but only when it sees the opportunity where Pakistan is confronted with multipal attacks like if NATO-, US attack from Afganistan over NWFP and Balochistan, then defintly you will see the Indians jumping into the game by attacking our eastern border and LoC.

Poor argument. If you are talking about conventional war, then India can attack Pakistan even today & achieve what she wants to. If you are talking about nuclear war, then whatever be the situation in NWFP, Balochistan, the nuclear threat from Pakistan will still be very real & will still have the same consequences.

So, no, India will not be attacking Pakistan anytime, regardless of the situation there, unless something extraordinary like Mumbai attacks happens again.

Well Dear Xeric.... Thanks for taking pain to expose so-called vulnerabilities... of my country and our army...Please continue ur good work..... Hope Sami can help u more with this....

And If u are saying tht this report is published and prepered by ur own people( in this case Media)..... then Kindly take a look to the resent ToI report also .... ( u should I must say... coz if channels Like AAJ-Tak... Indian TV are ur sources... then ToI is far better in front of them).....the report has recently come on changes in Harpoon Missile.... in Which Editor has written tht pakistan can't make a Tow Truck... how they can make ship launched missile( which pakistan is saying tht it is its own cruise missile)..... Hope on the basis of ur criteria, now this also Holds good.....This report on this Forum is posted by one Indian Member..... when I High Lighted tht part( and said tht He is hitting below the Now)... then It makes.... oooch to many Pakistani members...Even told not Do this again...

My adviseto u is... instead of making a comment on some report... u must take whole 360 degree view....from ur thread it looks like some kind of wish come true to u people... u people are just Ignoring the facts ... which u themselve know better then me... Just like on some other Thread some pakistani members are Jumping on Crashed helicopter as captured one..... and satisfying their bruised Ego... Some of members are Sick to the Hight tht.... they are writing tht by see these Videos( same those posted by u in this thread ).... it will lift the Morale of my countryman...... U should ask MOds.... tht Why they deleted Sami's Thread... there u can see... how Juveniel some well educated pakistani can be...
Kindly requesting some more punctuation, a lot less use of the ellipses and ease down on the SMS speak.

Poor argument. If you are talking about conventional war, then India can attack Pakistan even today & achieve what she wants to. If you are talking about nuclear war, then whatever be the situation in NWFP, Balochistan, the nuclear threat from Pakistan will still be very real & will still have the same consequences.

So, no, India will not be attacking Pakistan anytime, regardless of the situation there, unless something extraordinary like Mumbai attacks happens again.
India can't beat Pakistan in conventional warfare either. Pakistan employs a defensive policy, and India doesn't have the strength to break through Pakistan's defenses. During and after the Mumbai drama, Su-30s and Mirages were chased back. Remember your birds technical superiority alone cannot help you achieve "invasion" of Pakistan.

And its destruction you seek, Pakistan's vast arsenal of missiles that actually work would give you a far bloodier nose than whatever you can accomplish by air raids.

So you really should rethink that.

No we dont have any. For that either we watch Parnab Mukharjee or Bharat Verma or , what is the newest cartoon ahhh that Naryanan and oh yes the biggest who joined the line recently is MM Singh with his statement that "We have proofs that Pakistan was preparing fresh attacks against Pakistan"

Lolz when Pakistan asked for information sharing the Cartoon didnt have any reply.

:cheers:

Jana Dear
There is slight difference between our cartoons. Our cartoons yield results not just propaganda machines. it was because of these cartoons that we were able to build international pressure to accept Kasab as Pakistani national. It was because of these cartoons that we won the case on Balighar Dam. It was because of these cartoons that the so called humanitarian organizations of Pakistan were banned internationally on terrorism grounds. So our cartoons yield results actually and they do not feed there people with the twisted history like "Ashok Chakra signifies the Indian expansion plan". So it is advisable to switch on to Indian cartoon channel rather than pakistani cartoon channel because at the end of the day result matters a lot.

Coming back to the topic it was because of these people we didint fired a bullet and we won the diplomatic war against Pakistan. So what is the need for going for war when we are able to achieve our objectives without a war.

Jana's assessment is correct. Right after 9/11 India staged a fake hijacking drama. Even declared demands put forth by "Pakistani terrorists". Unfortunately for the Indians, the pilot of that plane decided to land it and call it a day.

That in itself speaks volumes about the Indian desire to not tough it out alone against Pakistan. Its seeking partners in its fight.

Back
Top Bottom