What's new

why the chineese telecom company needs india to win the world

i know few guys working there and the positive side of coin is that we both are ganing something from each other

it is such an bullSh!t comment i ever heard.... huawei and zte requires indian market more than we required them.....
i can say this because am working with them....

peace

you can't even put out some figures to prove yourself? what is Huawei's revenue from india in 2010? no troll please.

india is just a backward market. remember this. high end gears won't be welcomed in india. because locals won't be able to afford that. how many indians would like to pay $300 for an entry level smartphone? how many indians would pay $600 for a mid range phone?

i know few guys working there and the positive side of coin is that we both are ganing something from each other

the situation can become better if your big mouth regime and media can just shut up.

it has also been widely observed by Chinese working in india that in general indians are lazy. this is slowing down all work in india, including the completion of those telecommunication related projects. it is a well known risk when doing business in india.

Back
Top Bottom