What's new

Why Tejas Mk2 (MWF) Will Be Important

No no no, China is not India. China doesn't need to beg for Su-35, and Russia is willing to sell Su-35 to China, and will get more orders from other countries.
Nice to see that a country which claims that it is a 5th generation fighter buys 4th generation fighter plane from another country. It is i testimony of Chinese plane fleet.

your narration does not have any substance , can be found in every forum the futile points you raised .

Ha okay sure. Keep believing an old 4th gen fighter that everyone knows inside out can spot J-20. Yet J-20 still mass produced. India is very worried about their best fighter Su-30MKI. Hurrying for upgrades to it and want Rafale urgently. Your narration doesn't make sense. First why don't you explain how you know for sure J-20 wasn't using Luneberg Lens? Every photograph of J-20 has them on underside visible. Start by answering that one to see what your narration is. So far it is zero and just hopeless Indian imagination. I suggest you improve your airforce to be able to take on Pakistan airforce. Try achieve that first before pretending you are mighty.

Nice to see that a country which claims that it is a 5th generation fighter buys 4th generation fighter plane from another country. It is i testimony of Chinese plane fleet.

Hahaha another dumb argument. So explain to me why USAF still buy F-16, F-15, F-18 types when their F-22 started production years ago?

Why European airforces with delivery of F-35 continue to upgrade and buy Typhoon. Why does Russia buy Su-35 and Su-30SM while they already nearly finished Su-57?

Can you answer the above? So then why can't China buy the currently best Russian fighter on sale while J-20 production just started in low volume? Does that prove anything in the light of the above examples of other 1st rate airforces buying 4th gen planes while 5th gens are available.

Really is pointless arguing with shit for brains. I know you need to be louder after Pakistan gave you a sore asshole but you need to realize the claim made in first post is ridiculous and the first trolls were Pakistani not Chinese. So contain yourself. My first posts were politely showing reason to doubt and seems like everyone understands except some shit for brains here. Even the Americans on F-16 forum think the Indian claim is highly unlikely and just Indian bragging. Russians and Americans used to think you guys are capable. This last two years they have become more and more understanding what Indians are like. You are not helping yourself with this level of self delusion.

Just because my posts disagree with your delusion you must respond aggressively and call us all trolls. Take a piss on the floor and take a look at yourself. You think a radar that is 3 years away from planned service is already 100% going to lock onto J-20. That is for everyone reading to see and judge for themselves who is more likely on the right side.

It proved that AMRAM are useless against su 30. Before Su 30 shutdown f 16 , mig 21 did it.
In your dreams and Bollywood. Keep fantasizing. :yahoo:

What happened to your 200 mini AWACS on Feb 27? :azn:

USA used to buy J-7 from China, while USA had F-15 and F-16 already.

Does it mean F-15 and F-16 are junk?

USA used to buy J-7 from China, while USA had F-15 and F-16 already.

Does it mean F-15 and F-16 are junk?

WHEN DID THEY BUY IT?

HAD THEY BOUGHT IT AS FIGHTER TO DEPLOY IN US AIRFORCE?

PLEASE SHARE THE DETAILS.

Hurrying for upgrades to it and want Rafale urgently

We floated MMRCAS tender 2 decades back. We have not yet got Rafale. Where is hurry?

Hahaha another dumb argument. So explain to me why USAF still buy F-16, F-15, F-18 types when their F-22 started production years ago?

Why European airforces with delivery of F-35 continue to upgrade and buy Typhoon. Why does Russia buy Su-35 and Su-30SM while they already nearly finished Su-57?

The typical Chinese stupidity is visible in your post. . First of all US airforce is not buying F 16 now. The second thing is that F 16, F 15 are US aircrafts and they are not importing like you guys from Russia or any other country. Russia is buying SU 30 and Su 35 because they are their own planes.
Have I said that why china is buying J 10 inspite of having J 20? no. because they are CHinese planes so china can buy they according to their need. I can not imagine a scenario where US having F22 may buy Russian Su 30 or Su 35 like china does. This exposes the quality of your so called FIghter planes.

Just because my posts disagree with your delusion you must respond aggressively and call us all trolls. Take a piss on the floor and take a look at yourself. You think a radar that is 3 years away from planned service is already 100% going to lock onto J-20. That is for everyone reading to see and judge for themselves who is more likely on the right side.

No , I just said that our 2 decade old RADARS locked on J 20. AESA is just toooooo much.

In your dreams and Bollywood. Keep fantasizing. :yahoo:

What happened to your 200 mini AWACS on Feb 27? :azn:

It gave our air force the information about Pakistani F 16 moving towards our border and helped us to shoot down F 16.

It gave our air force the information about Pakistani F 16 moving towards our border and helped us to shoot down F 16.
LOL! Oh really, that's why the F-16 wreckage, except for Indian MiG-21 wreckage tagged as "F-16D wreckage", was NOT anywhere on social media and FP got US officials to confirm all F-16s were accounted for. Yeah, keep dreaming, buddy. :yahoo:

WHEN DID THEY BUY IT?

HAD THEY BOUGHT IT AS FIGHTER TO DEPLOY IN US AIRFORCE?

PLEASE SHARE THE DETAILS.

We floated MMRCAS tender 2 decades back. We have not yet got Rafale. Where is hurry?

The typical Chinese stupidity is visible in your post. . First of all US airforce is not buying F 16 now. The second thing is that F 16, F 15 are US aircrafts and they are not importing like you guys from Russia or any other country. Russia is buying SU 30 and Su 35 because they are their own planes.
Have I said that why china is buying J 10 inspite of having J 20? no. because they are CHinese planes so china can buy they according to their need. I can not imagine a scenario where US having F22 may buy Russian Su 30 or Su 35 like china does. This exposes the quality of your so called FIghter planes.

No , I just said that our 2 decade old RADARS locked on J 20. AESA is just toooooo much.

No it is your typical Indian stupidity showing. I said US buy F-16 F-15 F-18 while it was starting F22. Don't be a stupid idiot. Oh sorry. You are Indian.

Surya don't you people feel guilt ridden on lying on public forums that you shot f16 - even USA is negating it.Why do you always want to prove that Indianis are superpower. You are continuously engaging with a Chinese guy for their fighters. In reality they will bang you hard . Several year back you people were bragging about tejas , still these piece of metal crap can't even fly and you ppl talking about bvrs and stuff .First make sure to make it fly.Chowkidar has effed your brains , give it a oil and move on.

The another most important change will be the replacement of current GE 404 engine with higher power GE 414 IN6 engine. Tejas Mk2 will have GE 414 IN6 engine with some 60 KN + dry and 98 KN wet thrust engine which will give Tejas Mk2 and ability to carry more load and faster speed. It will be a fully home grown plane with American engine which may be replaced by K10 in future.

Now GE has offered 65 KN dry and 116 KN afterburn engine subsequent to this article. This will have a great T/W ratio. MK2 at weight around 7.5 tons or less will a great plane taking care of all IAF needs. This is the reason why Indian airforce want it to be developed in fast track which once reluctant to give order beyond 40. One more killer in making.

The new engine will have almost same fuel efficiency in spite 10 to 12 pc. higher dey thrust and almost 20% higher afterburner power. 6 kn increase in dry thrust simply mean 1.5 ton of additional payload or 10 % increase in T/W ratio. This will be a great plane for air raid like Balakot. This can do much efficiently than Mirage 200. By 2025, when it will come in, It may not have to even cross LOC to strike such locations. Just Glide bomb will do.

India's sukhois detected J20 even without AESA. So no big deal to detect them with top class AESA.
India's sukhois detected J20 even without AESA. So no big deal to detect them with top class AESA.
And your raptor of the east MKI detected by J-20 at extreme ranges and will destroy by PL-15 to at least 150 km @Surya 1 :p:;):enjoy:
Not aerodynamic but design. Design gives rcs figue and external payload adds to RCS depending upon what payload is attached.
do you know what is meaning of aviation (aerodynamic) term PLAN-FORM ALIGNMENT for stealth jets to scatter radar waves to another ways to radar receivers @Surya 1
It is not secrete at all. Its capabilities are there in public domain. It is an ordinary aircooled AESA unlike Uttam which can track ground and see target when it is A ro A combat mode. It can increase power as well when the deep scanning is required which Chinese AESA can not do. Chinese is just cheap mall to sell to those countries which they can not afford to buy state of art weapon or those countries to whom nobody wants to sell because of their bad record.
You are too much stupid and blind in ultra national sit patriotism @Surya 1
It proved that AMRAM are useless against su 30. Before Su 30 shutdown f 16 , mig 21 did it.
All Mig-21's AAM are found at wreck site, and We have Better BVR than Your R-77 with a range of 80 KM/ AMRAAM C-5 has range of 105 km, and your IAF told press you mighty raptor of the east not come close at LOC, and what a vedic technology your MKI were using to avoid 5-6 AMRAAM BVR might be this tech comes 5000 indian UFO called VIMANA @Surya 1 :sarcastic::suicide2::suicide::lol::rofl:
Just shut up you know nothing about aviation tech, just blabbering without logic and commonsense @Surya 1
dude doesn't humiliate India further pentagon already confirmed no PAF F-16 is missing @Surya 1

Back
Top Bottom