What's new

Why So Serious India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what you guys have been involved with, out of your desperation..

Stop talking about others when you punish your women with Gang Rapes, You acid attack your women.. Want me to post some of the pics of acid attacked ladies..
Dude delete the post you don't know the guys nationality, why this personal attack on an entire nation.

You have an image of sex as dirt and wrong thing thats why you are vomiting sh!t. Individuals ready to have sex should have sex for their pleasure. now don't tell me having multiple sex makes the organ weak in countries like India. if thats the case then i surrender

and have you heard of protected sex?

Girl...u want us Indians to have a lot of sex...right? that's fine...any amount of sex is not enough, but some Indians...specially girls do attach a sentimental value to sex i.e. after marriage....a lot of Indians...I agree ....only want to have sex with one partner ...but on the contrary there are Indians who have had explicit sex with numerous partners...in cars and parks and hotels and farms and beaches etc like yrs truly. You just cannot stereotype 1/6th of humanity...1.2 billion as sex deprived...how did we manage to reproduce without an active sex life?

you seem to be a dumb person. if i am not wrong then you are a boy who is more like a daughter to their parents. right?

idiot, if you would have read my posts you would know i am talking about mutual consent in having sex. what you are saying is called rape most common in countries like India

lol calm down as your insulting remarks will not bring me down to your level :)

you have comprehension problem. I know you are talking about mutual consent in having sex but i am saying what if peoples want to have such sex only after marriage or only after they find their love ? Why you want or expecting them to rush into sex ? Is it giving you any sort of pleasure if others do open sex at early stages of their lives ? :)

@Tomato B

What's gone wrong with you tamatar? You have started more than a couple of threads targetting India and Indians in your short stay on this forum. Why are you so concerned for India? And this thread is the limit of stupidity to say the least:disagree:. Now can we know your actual nationality to perceive your intentions better ?:what:

All my threads are based on my observations. what i observe is what i write which everyone knows is cent percent true. trust me when i say not everyone can read personality as good as me.

How does my nationality matters. My views are individualistic not national.

Now, two of you Pakistanis make up your mind.. what do you want to say?

@ tamatar
cartoon.gif

Girl...u want us Indians to have a lot of sex...right? that's fine...any amount of sex is not enough, but some Indians...specially girls do attach a sentimental value to sex i.e. after marriage....a lot of Indians...I agree ....only want to have sex with one partner ...but on the contrary there are Indians who have had explicit sex with numerous partners...in cars and parks and hotels and farms and beaches etc like yrs truly. You just cannot stereotype 1/6th of humanity...1.2 billion as sex deprived...how did we manage to reproduce without an active sex life?

reason for boded part is because they are taught that sex before marriage is bad, shameless people do this and girl is slut if she does sex before marriage.

i have already given solution to such problem, by up bringing coming generation in open environment which makes him daring, accepting and confident to stand for his happiness.

All my threads are based on my observations. what i observe is what i write which everyone knows is cent percent true. trust me when i say not everyone can read personality as good as me.

How does my nationality matters. My views are individualistic not national.

If your nationality doesn't matter,there is no harm in revealing it. Won't even take 5 seconds to type the name of your country!

reason for boded part is because they are taught that sex before marriage is bad, shameless people do this and girl is slut if she does sex before marriage.

That's how Pakistanis think.. For some, if the girl do not wear burqa or work in film industry like Veena malik, they become sluts..

Can someone ban this wanker already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom