What's new

why so many insults +trolling + hate ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
why you guys doing it ? ever you guys judge the things like a judge ? in many cases our countries are wrong or doing wrong do you guys realize it? ever you thought may be your gov is doing it wrong? why blind support to our flags and gov and country? everywhere trolling bashing each other and just fun of each other :tdown: shame on us .board become a free chat room now sorry to say but seniors cafe is the only place worth to be read now .i am part of PDF since 2006 and can see we are falling down day by day :tdown:

Even mod's can not do anything. they can not monitor every post. Too many keyboard warriors are joining forum. They are ruining almost every thread. Even in defence thread, they are bringing others country or doing d!ck comparison.

Best way is to not to allow every one to post thread. and Every thread should pass under Mod's 1st. Like they change in setting where whenever somebody post any thread, it has to go under mod watch.
This is south asia people. They can only hate. We don't see other region people fighting like us.

When Think Tanks can troll freely, it opens up other members to spew BS... Especially Indians:rolleyes:
ohh my dear do you know most of J-think tanks are teens ? they are not example for me i know 90% them and they are not a roll model for me . we have to be honest ourselves let think tanks do whatever i don't care .

ohh my dear do you know most of J-think tanks are teens ? they are not example for me i know 90% them and they are not a roll model for me . we have to be honest ourselves let think tanks do whatever i don't care .

I KNOW most of them are kids after seeing their behaviors :rofl:

Hasina se baat ho chuka hai, she'll confer you the honorable citizenship of The People's Republic of Bangladesh. Ab to khush ho jaa.

i am proud pakistani born pakistani will die pakistani even BD offer me PM post i will never give a SH1T . i love my pakistan more then my life :pakistan:

i am proud pakistani born pakistani will die pakistani even BD offer me PM post i will never give a SH1T . i love my pakistan more then my life :pakistan:

Does that mean giving a bucket full of sh1t is a caring gesture?

philosoraptor.jpg

Imran mere bhai kesey ho ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom