What's new

Why parents of stone-pelting Kashmiri kids don't control them and put them to study?

Incredibly childish reasoning on display here. Insurgencies are driven by ideology, not quick cash.
You are wrong. Without Cash all the insurgencies die out. Take ISIS for example, they paid the fighters.
No wonder India has managed to destroy Kashmiriyat. This is the only thing history will remember, not the petty arm chair suggestions on how to defeat stone throwing and angry looks.
Kashmiri is still living as Kashmiri. Nobody destroyed Kashmiriyat.

I said what I had to say. It doesn't matter whether you agree or not. I'm not assuming you will. Carry on.
Atleast look into the simple logic. These Kashmiris Hate Indian Forces even this is third generation born under Delhi Rule.
Students and women doing protests.
Young twenties ages boys of Indian Occopied Kashmir taking up arms.
You are a human being man. You have a home and you love your city as well where you were born and bred.
Just aupport a simple Plebicite and settle this issue once kn for all.
Whats the stubborness for.
If those people dont want delhi rule why are you shoving it down there throats.

Is Jannat important or is food and education important ...bewakoof .. these ladies are sacrificing their children's education now so that they may have a better life in jannat
It is the fathers job to protect the family and educate the children, and the mother to protect and care for the children. It is forbidden in Islam to abandon the physical life (dunya) for Jannah, that is the same as not taking a college test and expecting to get accepted into the Ivy League. Children have rights to food, clothing, health, education (religious, moral, social, and vocational), affection, and fair inheritance. Over-burdening a child with the troubles of adulthood is wrong. Parenthood is an Islamic duty and abandonment even during conflict can lead to more strife and punishment to the parents.

Declaring something as unimportant is the same as abandonment/prevention. Stone-pelting is not a concern for children nor does it substitute the rights of children. Such parenting and negligent behavior on the behalf of the parents, I would not be surprised if the children rebelled against said parents.

What you can change concerns you, what you cannot change concerns you not. By voiding the rights of children, then the rights of parents are also voided.

Violence towards a wolf and the wolf bites back, kill the wolf and the deer eats the forest, the vegetable, and the food of the shepherds flock.

Why should they even study??

How many of these will get jobs??
No private company wants to open an office there.
These same people will come in a queue for police/military posts, or even menial jobs to survive

Either they work in Apple farms or something else

Motivation is clearly lacking in students and their parents.

Even ladakh education system is moribound

Because there not Indians to bend over and lie down .
Fight from there born until there dead until the occupying Indians leave .

It's not education. Education didn't stop the London or the 9/11 terrorists. It's something else.

So many well educated young men and women are joining ISIS.

It's a global disease that you can't cure with education.

That's an almighty jump of logic there, mate. I am Pro Kashmiri Independence. Am I ISIS? You need to tell HR Majesty's government I've infiltrated their institution, ASAP.

Why Indian army men go back and educate their own youth instead of killing unarmed kids

The same reason that palestinians use kids - It serves as a propoganda tool. These kids are like a human shield. When security forces retaliate to stone pelting and these kids get injured it acts like a great way to project in the media that hey the Indian Army is harming the kids. And obviously our westerly neighbours lap it up

British developed India in 200 years what India couldn't do in 3000 years or after that. Why Indians demanded goras to leave?

You treat Kashmiris worst then goras treated you and then have audacity to question why they demand freedom.

That's an almighty jump of logic there, mate. I am Pro Kashmiri Independence. Am I ISIS?

That's for you to decide, or should I say, display publicly. I can't judge you based on one very generic statement. Remember, there's nothing wrong with wanting something. You can want the moon. However, you can't pick up the gun or resort to violence for achieving what you want. In a democracy, there's space for civil disagreement. There are folks in the states who'd love to see confederacy. It's not happening though. Feel free to protest within the law. Violence will be handled with an iron fist.

You need to tell HR Majesty's government I've infiltrated their institution, ASAP.

I have no cause for alarm so far.

That's for you to decide, or should I say, display publicly. I can't judge you based on one very generic statement. Remember, there's nothing wrong with wanting something. You can want the moon. However, you can't pick up the gun or resort to violence for achieving what you want. In a democracy, there's space for civil disagreement. There are folks in the states who'd love to see confederacy. It's not happening though. Feel free to protest within the law. Violence will be handled with an iron fist.

I have no cause for alarm so far.

Come on, be clear. Am I ISIS for supporting Kashmiri Nationalism? @Zibago you are an ISIS supporter. Just got it confirmed from this gentleman, although reluctantly.

I haven't stated anywhere in my post I support an armed struggle either, you again leap to that conclusion. You seem to be doing a lot of generalizing and logic defying leaps.

Also throwing stones = picking up guns. Nice. Have you seen how we deal with stone pelters in Northern Ireland? We give them a give good dose of cold water and utilize crowd management and dispersal tactics, without causing any major injuries, let alone deaths. While the Indian government is blinding kids for throwing stones, such democratic actions.

The Confederacy has nothing to do with Kashmir, the confederacy was a civil war between the same people. While Jammu and Kashmir is occupied by a foreign nation. Logic, leaps. Again.

Come on, be clear. Am I ISIS for supporting Kashmiri Nationalism? @Zibago you are an ISIS supporter. Just got it confirmed from this gentleman, although reluctantly.

I haven't stated anywhere in my post I support an armed struggle either, you again leap to that conclusion. You seem to be doing a lot of generalizing and logic defying leaps.

Also throwing stones = picking up guns. Nice. Have you seen how we deal with stone pelters in Northern Ireland? We give them a give good dose of cold water and utilize crowd management and dispersal tactics, without causing any major injuries, let alone deaths. While the Indian government is blinding kids for throwing stones, such democratic actions.

The Confederacy has nothing to do with Kashmir, the confederacy was a civil war between the same people. While Jammu and Kashmir is occupied by a foreign nation. Logic, leaps. Again.
There is a difference between those who want to enslave others and those want to free themselves from slavery

All Indian justifications are based on false equivalences on this thread

:guns:
Is Jannat important or is food and education important ...bewakoof .. these ladies are sacrificing their children's education now so that they may have a better life in jannat
Whats important is azadi from occupying forces

There's your answer.
Or maybe the wrong succession by a Hindu dictator?

Pakistan sends containers of Stones and college girls and boys are trained in Muzaffarabad how to throw stones at indian forces.
You seriously high on something?

Is this a justification of Protests by women amd college boys amd girls? [emoji15]
They watch zee news dont be surprised :-)

There is a difference between those who want to enslave others and those want to free themselves from slavery

All Indian justifications are based on false equivalences on this thread

One could ask, why parents of Indian soldiers who rape and murder civilians, raise such animals without any moral decency or humanity?

One could ask, why parents of Indian soldiers who rape and murder civilians, raise such animals without any moral decency or humanity?

Bhai, you know that famous photo?

Two are left alive.

One has surrendered. One is the new leader.

Give up. Go back and take care of what you hold.

I cannot share army transcripts here. These guys cry and beg before they die. We have each and every call of theirs to family across the line.

@Zibago @naveedullahkhankhattak

Why parents of stone-pelting Kashmiri kids don't control them and put them to study?

This question occurred to me after reading an account of how boys younger than a soldier chased him down the street and threw stones on him aiming his legs and hands as they were exposed regions.

What are those kids? Loafers-vagabonds (luchche-lufunge) or what? Why can't they be at home like decent people and do their work?
because they were either killed in fake encounters or buried in mass graves.

Back
Top Bottom