What's new

Why Pakistan won't give up Hafiz Saeed

Why the fck on earth should we give up hafiz saeed without any evidence or proof against him...

How about you hand us over Col Shrikant Purohit who is a Convict of Samjhota express Terrorism and involved in the killing of Innocent Pakistanis...

Indian government has threatened many times with raids, after obl operation they ramped up the bull crap.

Why not conduct an operation to take saeed away or is talk that cheap these days?.

India govt has never ever said they will raid and kill saeed.

But there has been an unusual spike in terrorism in pakistan after 2008, with many isi offices bombed. Maybe talk is indeed cheap, but we will never know.

Why the fck on earth should we give up hafiz saeed without any evidence or proof against him...

How about you hand us over Col Shrikant Purohit who is a Convict of Samjhota express Terrorism and involved in the killing of Innocent Pakistanis...

Silly fellow. Even if Col. Purohit is found guilty of the Samjauta attacks ( not yet charged on that count), it happened in India. Why would he be handed over to Pakistan. Atleast we arrested him, didn't call him a great charity worker....... Hafeez Saeed is wanted for terrorist attacks in India, we couldn't care whether he is responsible for any in Pakistan

Silly fellow. Even if Col. Purohit is found guilty of the Samjauta attacks ( not yet charged on that count), it happened in India. Why would he be handed over to Pakistan. Atleast we arrested him, didn't call him a great charity worker....... Hafeez Saeed is wanted for terrorist attacks in India, we couldn't care whether he is responsible for any in Pakistan

Again you have yet to provide any proof or evidence against him and even if he is involved we will prosecute him in our country....

Regarding col purhoit,he is involved in killing of dozens of pakistanis and thats sufficient enough...

Standard Pakistani obfuscation argument. The conspiracy was hatched in Pakistan, the training of the terrorists took place in Pakistan, the terrorists were sent off from Pakistan, India was just a 24-72 hour end game for them. Where would you expect evidence of the conspiracy to be found? A place where the expendables executed the act for which they had trained and died doing so (actually dying was a very important part of the plan-Kasab's arrest spoiled the plan somewhat), how much evidence would you expect from there as opposed to the place, Pakistan where the conspiracy was hatched, where the months of training took place & where the conspirators & the trainers resided?

Abu Jundal blew pretty much all the defences of Pakistan quite clear from the water. It was why Pakistan was so desperate to prevent his extradition to India. Maybe you can explain why the Pakistani government fought tooth & nail to prevent his extradition, yet the moment he was extradited, Rehman Malik went on record saying that Abu Jundal proved the Indian hand. He obviously didn't think him Indian when he was busy telling the Saudis that he was a Pakistani citizen. You seriously expect that after that, anyone would believe that no Pakistani state agency had a part in 26/11? No one in India buys that story anymore.

Standard Indian goobledy gook, feigning pain and using every opportunity to paint Pakistan in a negative light
- - When you become serious, you will find me waiting on you, Hafiz, Kasab and this abu bo boo person, they may all be part of vast conspiracy - and the best place to bust this conspiracy is a court of law, the sooner India get on with that the sooner Indians themselves will find credibility accruing to their claims.

Due to these kind of guys like HAfeez, India and Pakistan will never live in peace. Because the moment Pakistan enters into some sort of activity to normalize relationship with India, guys like him will go againt their own goverment and probably raise a war.

so to say, when Nawaz Sharief tried to normalize relationship with India, Mushy went ahead with kargil war, and later to depose him as PM. I am not going debate about how good is Nawaz Sharief to Pakistan. Wheather its Hafiz Saeed or Musharraf, they are all the same and so the world the true nature color of Pakistan.

Its always good for us to have these guys on Pak's side. They do stuff, and we benift from that, like we binifitted post Kargil.

Standard Indian goobledy gook, feigning pain and using every opportunity to paint Pakistan in a negative light
- - When you become serious, you will find me waiting on you, Hafiz, Kasab and this abu bo boo person, they may all be part of vast conspiracy - and the best place to bust this conspiracy is a court of law, the sooner India get on with that the sooner Indians themselves will find credibility accruing to their claims.

WOW - and I thought you were a serious poster.:disagree:

btw how many terrorists have actually been incriminated by Pakistani courts till date to assume that Hafiz Sayeed will receive a serious trial? going by the number of judges this trial has changed hands from and Pakistani court rejecting it's own NIA's findings because the investigations involved a part of proof that was drawn in India by NIA - I guess excepting a serious trial is just expecting too much

WOW - and I thought you were a serious poster.:disagree:

btw how many terrorists have actually been incriminated by Pakistani courts till date to assume that Hafiz Sayeed will receive a serious trial? going by the number of judges this trial has changed hands from and Pakistani court rejecting it's own NIA's findings because the investigations involved a part of proof that was drawn in India by NIA - I guess excepting a serious trial is just expecting too much

Pakistani courts have recorded a high rate of setting terror suspects free, primarily due to poor investigation and the lack of credible evidence presented in court - this is why since Pakistani investigations and courts are unreliable, and because these charges are raised by the Indian state, it is best that the Indian state and the high standards of investigation and the impartiality of the Indian judiciary, that Hafiz, in particular, be tried in the efficient and fair Indian courts -- this would ensure that Indian ctizens would (1) Get Justice (2) Demonstrate to the ndian and world public that Indian courts are indeed fair and impartial (3) It would allow the Indian state to bust the conspiracy that led to Mumbai and expose the role of the Pakistani state and in doing so, allow the Pakistani state to either be declared a State sponsor of terrorism or face the music with sanctions by the US and EU - what could be better?? Now is the time to demonstrate that the Indian state is serious and does not speak with a fork tongue, don't you think?? Or is the Indian state not serious and is just playing a sentimental card to keep Indian citizenry in a particular frame of mind?

Pakistani courts have recorded a high rate of setting terror suspects free, primarily due to poor investigation and the lack of credible evidence presented in court - this is why since Pakistani investigations and courts are unreliable, and because these charges are raised by the Indian state, it is best that the Indian state and the high standards of investigation and the impartiality of the Indian judiciary, that Hafiz, in particular, be tried in the efficient and fair Indian courts -- this would ensure that Indian ctizens would (1) Get Justice (2) Demonstrate to the ndian and world public that Indian courts are indeed fair and impartial (3) It would allow the Indian state to bust the conspiracy that led to Mumbai and expose the role of the Pakistani state and in doing so, allow the Pakistani state to either be declared a State sponsor of terrorism or face the music with sanctions by the US and EU - what could be better?? Now is the time to demonstrate that the Indian state is serious and does not speak with a fork tongue, don't you think?? Or is the Indian state not serious and is just playing a sentimental card to keep Indian citizenry in a particular frame of mind?

:lol:

Am I getting this right?

You want India to conduct a trial on Hafiz Sayeed and how do we do that? - ask Pakistan to hand over all the 6 suspects and Hafiz Sayeed to Indian courts to run the trial? - or do it in absentia? - and do you think Pakistan will accept that when Pakistani courts did not accept evidence collected by NIA themselves from India?. So what is the point of this trial? why waste time? - though if Pakistan sends him across, I am sure he will start singing within a couple of days like how Kasab and Abu Jundal did.

If is it to show everyone Pakistani "non state actors" involvement in 26/11? then the Headley, Tawaurr Rana case has cleared any doubts on that front.

And all the questions during the trials will be answered by Hafiz through video conferencing sitting somewhere with a popcorn in hands???

Does his mobile support video chat?

We don't need to do any painting, sometimes I wonder whether negative painting of self is patented by Pakistanis themselves.

Abu Jundal will get his trial. I'm sure you, like many other Pakistanis will come up with a reason of why that trial shouldn't count & has no bearing on Pakistan etc...etc... It's funny you mention Kasab & vast conspiracy in the same breadth almost suggesting that you are rolling your eyes at that thought. Maybe you are one of the few who are convinced by the theory that 10 men from Pakistan (Kasab being one of them) just decided to do a terrorist attack on their own, planned procured & executed it all by themselves...... Maybe you think all the conversation between the terrorists & their handlers were fake (otherwise you might have to wonder what happened to the handlers), that it's all an Indian ploy to paint Pakistan in a negative light.......yup, there may be things here worse than just plain obfuscation.

o
:lol:

Am I getting this right?

You want India to conduct a trial on Hafiz Sayeed and how do we do that? - ask Pakistan to hand over all the 6 suspects and Hafiz Sayeed to Indian courts to run the trial? - or do it in absentia? - and do you think Pakistan will accept that when Pakistani courts did not accept evidence collected by NIA themselves from India?. So what is the point of this trial? why waste time? - though if Pakistan sends him across, I am sure he will start singing within a couple of days like how Kasab and Abu Jundal did.

If is it to show everyone Pakistani "non state actors" involvement in 26/11? then the Headley, Tawaurr Rana case has cleared any doubts on that front.

How Indian authorities choose to back up, that is to say, how Indian authorities choose to inject credibility in to their claims, goes to the heart of the matter. The public utterances of the Indian state must be be backed up, don't you agree? And you will grant, will you not, that the world is much changed since the highly emotionally charged atmosphere of 9/11 the Mumbai carnage? How other than by a public trial of this Hazif fellow will the Indian state win credibility for it's claims??
@SpArK
And all the questions during the trials will be answered by Hafiz through video conferencing sitting somewhere with a popcorn in hands???

You would have us believe that the claims the Indian state has made against this Hafiz fellow, rely on the fellow having to incriminate himself?? And I'm not serious??

@Bangalore

Abu Jundal will get his trial. I'm sure you, like many other Pakistanis will come up with a reason of why that trial shouldn't count & has no bearing on Pakistan etc...etc... It's funny you mention Kasab & vast conspiracy in the same breadth almost suggesting that you are rolling your eyes at that thought.

I should be delighted to see this Abu bo boo and others of his ilk get Justice, I assure of that - as for what you think is "funny", I think you are letting emotions get the better of you. -- Regarding Headley and company, I do find it curious that US authorities did not allow these US "assets" to be tried in India, even though they are accused and convicted of committing crimes in India, I'm sure US authorities have high regard to Indian judiciary, could it be that they have something to hide from that Judiciary?

Last edited by a moderator:

@muse; I did have some specific questions earlier. Awaiting a reply, if one is forthcoming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Pakistan and India has no treaty for the exchange of suspect for interrogation . Plus Benazir bitten hard when she sign agreement for Siachin for the exchange of list and Mr Gandhi back off from his agreement.

why so much of halla?? India does not need that Hafeez as he will help India to defame Pakistan :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom