What's new

Why Pakistan has the most feared nuclear weapons program in the world

Internet access should be taken away from a significant number of Pakistanis. All they do is just spam the internet with rubbish like this article. This isn't some slagging match in a school yard ffs.

My dear sir,
I respect and value your contributions on this forum. You are a true patriot.
However - there is a difference between cars that run on Hydrogen (H) vs Water (H20).
The process of extracting hydrogen from water requires energy X which is more energy than the Hydrogen (H) which is used to power the car. This is the fundamental flaw that was pointed out by many good scientists in and outside Pakistan and hotly debated even on this forum.

To put it simply - Yes, you can have Hydrogen-powered cars but they are very expensive and not feasible to operate unless mass produced along with mass producing Hydrogen to provide fuel to these Hydrogen cars. Electricity is more easily available and cheaper to implement, which is why Tesla has become so massively popular and governments all over the world are shifting towards battery-powered electric cars.

It is possible that 20-30 years into the future our great scientists will solve to problem of generating hydrogen cheaply as well as making its distribution widely available, and we may see Hydrogen powered machines widely used. However, a random self taught man creating a car that runs "only on water" is nothing more than a wet dream that is scientifically impossible and someone of such high caliber, the founder of a nuclear program - giving his credibility to such a man is very disappointing and an insult to science as well as real scientists who research day and night for the progress of mankind.

This specific inventor has since then been realized as a fraud and disappeared from news.

More water cars incidents.

If someone can really make a "Water car" work without any additional energy, and the cost of operating such a vehicle is cheaper than a petrol powered vehicle, then nobody on this Earth can stop him from becoming a massively successful billionaire and completely revolutionizing transportation as we know it.

Hi,

I never mentioned about feasability or cost---I just showed that it can be done.

And if someone invented a cheap method to convert hydrogen into a safe combustible source---the automakers / large oil produce countries would buy the Patent at an exorbitant price and then shelf it---.

Do you know what an electric clutch is---. It came about in the 50's and I think a canadian invented it---. GM bought the rights to it and shelved it---. The auto companies would rather have you replace clutch every 50 K miles rather than you have a lifetime clutch---.

Last edited:
Hi,

I never mentioned about feasability or cost---I just showed that it can be done.

And if someone invented a cheap method to convert hydrogen into a safe combustible source---the automakers / large oil produce countries would buy the Patent at an exorbitant price and then shelf it---.

Do you know what an electric clutch is---. It came about in the 50's and I think a canadian invented it---. GM bought the rights to it and shelved it---. The auto companies would rather have you replace clutch every 50 K miles rather than you have a lifetime clutch---.
I don't disagree with you. My point is that your top nuclear scientist is not as clever as we are made to believe, because he clearly backed a fraud. There are threads on this forum on the very same topic where Pakistani members refute his scientific ability - if you prod me further I will find it for your discerning eyes.

Hydrogen can be safely combusted and used as fuel. It is not so complicated, university students have done it. The problem is in making it cost effective. Yes, big oil will try to stop or delay competing technologies but there will always be an Elon Musk who will bring it to masses as long as it is feasible.

Back
Top Bottom