What's new

Why Pakistan dont reclaim Wakhan region of Afghanistan

Lets invoke the history under which an arbitration of border line between Afg and the British creation Pak can be carried out. Whilst merely Samandri's post of basic facts renders any Pakistani claim over wakhan an unlikely proposition, if ones to see through the true light of history not a daal pot then the very fake British creation pakiland should be dismantled half of which belonged to its mother india and half to ariana Afghanistan. In my humble opinion.
Since when Afghanistan was created ? How it was created? What was the status of the areas included in modern day Afghanistan ?
Regards.

Lets invoke the history under which an arbitration of border line between Afg and the British creation Pak can be carried out. Whilst merely Samandri's post of basic facts renders any Pakistani claim over wakhan an unlikely proposition, if ones to see through the true light of history not a daal pot then the very fake British creation pakiland should be dismantled half of which belonged to its mother india and half to ariana Afghanistan. In my humble opinion.

I have heard this style rant before from other Afghani. You live in some delusional fantasy reality where your demands or wishes matter. :lol:

Like I said in the other thread, Pakistan won the territory fair and square. If you want it then come and get it. If you can't even bring a matchstick to battle then burrow your head back into history books and reminisce about 500 years ago :lol:

In my oppinion If Karzai & Afghanistan dont stop barking, Pakistan should seriously put a claim on Wakhan/Badshakhan region and Pashtun areas of Afghanistan. So all Pashtuns are reunited in Pakistan with Balochistan and KP which they love so much :-)

In my oppinion If Karzai & Afghanistan dont stop barking, Pakistan should seriously put a claim on Wakhan/Badshakhan region and Pashtun areas of Afghanistan. So all Pashtuns are reunited in Pakistan with Balochistan and KP which they love so much :-)

It wouldn't be bad to for at least some intellectuals and former government officials to start proposing a referendum of Afghan Pashtuns to join Pakistan. Not that it has any legal basis but it will poke holes in the people who say that Afghan territory extends upto Daya-e Sindh

Not only wakhan but also Pakistsn should struggle to gain the areas below wakhan that is Kabul basin that is equally important for Pakistan as Indian occupied Indus basin in Kashmir...
Kabul_Basin.bmp

If Pakistan did this, it would cause more problems than solve.
I know many in Afghanistan cannot get over the fact that their ethnic brother Pashtuns decided for Pakistan and were happy with this decision. They probably feel it to be an insult and are suffering from a touch of jealousy. This was compounded when Afghanistan tried to stir up trouble in North West Pakistan and even allied with Bharat over this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom