What's new

Why pakistan doesn't want peace?

history

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
I wonder why. They were willing to eagerly part away with the trans-karakoram tract to China to secure lasting friendship, but they don't want to gift India the same by forgetting about the whole kashmir issue considering that India already has most of Kashmir?

I think it means either of the two. That Pakistan are two faced, on one hand they are willing to give up land to secure peace (and weapons) with one neighbour while actively bickering with another neighbour over the same region, and/or they were so afraid of China after they mauled India in 1962, that they prostrated before the chinese and realised that the enemy's enemy is the friend.

both could be true.

Or maybe you are so myopic that you cannot see beyond your own pathetic views?
Or Indians are so duplicitous they resent it when they don't get their own way?

Both could be true

I wonder why. They were willing to eagerly part away with the trans-karakoram tract to China to secure lasting friendship, but they don't want to gift India the same by forgetting about the whole kashmir issue considering that India already has most of Kashmir?

I think it means either of the two. That Pakistan are two faced, on one hand they are willing to give up land to secure peace (and weapons) with one neighbour while actively bickering with another neighbour over the same region, and/or they were so afraid of China after they mauled India in 1962, that they prostrated before the chinese and realised that the enemy's enemy is the friend.

both could be true.
Because there are people there who want otherwise?

It's not upto Pakistan, its up to Kashmiris.

Why does India not want Peace and just solve this matter by a vote?

Or maybe you are so myopic that you cannot see beyond your own pathetic views?
Or Indians are so duplicitous they resent it when they don't get their own way?

Both could be true

I pose a valid question based on historical facts and just because you're uncomfortable with it, you start insulting me for my "pathetic" views?:tsk:

So shouldn't pak have consulted the kashmiris if they wanted to give their land to the Chinese?

As regards the plebiscite, might i point you read the UN resolution, which clearly says first the pakistan troops have to vacate their share of kashmir, then India should follow? Or perhaps you're just repeating the rhetoric of holding UN plebiscite without even having bothered to read the fine print?

I pose a valid question based on historical facts and just because you're uncomfortable with it, you start insulting me for my "pathetic" views?:tsk:

You have done no such thing..........

What you have done is taken some random facts and then created a trolling thread. I am perfectly comfortable with this fact. I am insulting you for trying this under the pretense of a "serious discussion"

both could be true.

I wanted to reply...but damn, the guy is already 'history'! :lol:

Isn't it Pakistan that always says let Kashmir choose? Isn't it Pakistan that just said we'll let Kashmir go, if they want independence?

Pakistan is always inviting India for sound constructive talks that would lead to Kashmiris getting independence, but who is it that always backs away?

-self deleted-

P.S: Just wondering is there a delete post button anywhere around?

Yes there is and if you give us any more "truth" we'll be sure to use it......;)
Remember (to quote Oscar Wilde) "The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."

So shouldn't pak have consulted the kashmiris if they wanted to give their land to the Chinese?

As regards the plebiscite, might i point you read the UN resolution, which clearly says first the pakistan troops have to vacate their share of kashmir, then India should follow? Or perhaps you're just repeating the rhetoric of holding UN plebiscite without even having bothered to read the fine print?
No the UN resolution states that Pakistan has to reduce their numbers to 3000-6000 level and India has to reduce to 12000 - 18000 levels.

Bcoz the demographies have changed, werent you told this before.

And whats the guaranteee that you would respect the outcome of vote when Pakistan has no history of trusting the public vote.

Back
Top Bottom