What's new

why PAF always love to kill russian jets

u.s airforce is best and we should accept this as they have more experience than Paf due to more flying hours and having practice on large no of jets of different types along with operation across whole world at different terrains which we lack.
Dear member it is not a hidden truth that drone strikes were facilitated by Pakistan Govt itself moreover some reports are there that even some drones operated fro within Pakistan. As per Abbotabad issue may be our radars were jammed and mountainous route provided the camouflage but sound of helis and their lights were observed for sufficient time in Abbotabad so one can easily assume that what happened there was even sanctioned by high ranks.

For Salala the US/Nato jets are quite capable and have lase guided bombs which can lock on targets many KMs away so they were not required to enter Pakistan air space to attack Slala, it was done from within territory of Afghanistan.

While it'self repeatedly became victim of vintage F-4 Phantom.

View attachment 550394
Mashallah. But today's rafale is much better and upgraded. Coupled with meteor or AMraams will be lethal.

There is a national interest article about it. Let me see if can find it
@bold would like to back this up with some source or you just let it slip?

i am following indians on different forums since 2010, they were proudly claims that Su-30 will demolished PAF completely. But suddenly they stop to talk about their so called big daddy. Yes Refale is serious threat but IN SHA ALLAH we will manage

wen and where ?????????
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...tealth-f-22-raptor-was-shot-down-france-49667

@bold would like to back this up with some source or you just let it slip?
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...tealth-f-22-raptor-was-shot-down-france-49667

Mashallah. But today's rafale is much better and upgraded. Coupled with meteor or AMraams will be lethal.

So if Rafale is so good ..why are you so worried? Until Feb 27, you were claiming that Su30 is the big daddy.. what happened to it now Measles?

Any guy who came to Pakistan, with whatever intention was lucky.

But that will be last bloodshed of its kind on the soil of India.
Are there any plans being worked out?

Does it involve the Taliban/Lashkars or the regular forces, or both?

So if Rafale is so good ..why are you so worried? Until Feb 27, you were claiming that Su30 is the big daddy.. what happened to it now Measles?
I was claiming? I think almost everyone here still believes it is very capable jet. You can check before making comments next time. Also there is still no claim for su-30 going down.

I was claiming? I think almost everyone here still believes it is very capable jet. You can check before making comments next time. Also there is still no claim for su-30 going down.
If that's so then you're having so much itch... be calm nothing happened Indirat..

Indeed it is, PAF even exercised with and against the Rafales back in 2006.
While it may very well be more capable today, at the same time, the rest of the world has not been sitting idly either.

If that's so then you're having so much itch... be calm nothing happened Indirat..
I don't know why little trolls like you get triggered everytime if there is some being said about the adversaries. I think the itch is with you. Calling me an indian:bunny::chilli:.
Next time please refrain from interacting with me and i will do the same. FO.

Indeed it is, PAF even exercised with and against the Rafales back in 2006.
While it may very well be more capable today, at the same time, the rest of the world has not been sitting idly either.
True. PAF guys also don't seem worried alot. I think PAF can handle it. If god willing PAF will be the first airforce in the world to shootdown a Rafale

lolzzz so you're saying that 100's of Su30, Tejas, MiG 21, Mirage 2000, Jaguars etc are all piece of junk in comparison to block-II JF17s and a few old F16s, Mirage-IIIs and F7?
exactly that

nothing will be enough for them Indians
despite having numerical and technological superiority over Pakistan they have found excuses after getting the beating.
for sure PAF will have other surprises ready to share at the right time

exactly that

despite having numerical and technological superiority over Pakistan they have found excuses after getting the beating.
By the time they get Rafale, PAF will have 40-50 block-III and you never know we may get J10C or J31 to complement .. and the best thing is the trajectory PAF is taking with JF17 and Project Azm is the indigenisation & ownership which among other things helps so much with maintenance and operational readiness. While India also produces Su30 locally, which honestly used to scare me a bit, its availability is 47% acc to Indian sources.

By the time they get Rafale, PAF will have 40-50 block-III and you never know we may get J10C or J31 to complement .. and the best thing is the trajectory PAF is taking with JF17 and Project is the indigenisation which among other things help so much with maintenance and operational readiness. While India also produces Su30 locally, which honestly used to scare me a bit, its availability is 47% acc to Indian sources.
keeping a limited number of Jet types is an efficient way of managing resources the transition of pilots form one type to another is smooth and all the logistics involved are well maintained
after dropping Mirages and F7s we will only have two type of planes the F-16 and JF-17s with JF-17 blocks of different variants replacing mirages and F-7s and some complimenting and eventually replacing F-16s.

I am not too sure about J-10cs and J-31s as they are too far ahead in future. although I do see delta wing (sake) similarity with mirages for fast precision strikes but instead of J-10 its been always a specific variant of JF-17 that has been pitched as a replacement. J-31 has long way to go before its cleared for serial production and sale after its been tested and adapted for PAF.

exactly that

I repeat.

IAF DOES NOT have air superiority either numerical or technological over the PAF. The operational strength is roughly a third of what the PAF can put in the air. At best. But it won't be. For long.

Back
Top Bottom