What's new

WHY ? Our Pilots!

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
US Not intrested to give us Air-2-Aire refueler. So why our Pilots training on KC in US????

X_man posted these images a long time ago.

He'll be able to answer your question clearly.

US Not intrested to give us Air-2-Aire refueler. So why our Pilots training on KC in US????

How sure r u about this News that US will not give Air to Air Refuler in future ?.

PAF operates the B707 (ex-PIA) as a transport aircraft. KC135 is a B707 chassis/variant. asimilation flights are undertaken by all airforces with each other. now i am a ground-hugger so a fly-boy will be in a better position to explain!

we never going to get typhoons and tornado gr4 aswl .. but for two year big brother of my room mate who is a wing commander is here in uk and been flying all these birds including harriers and even NIMROD !!!! so i guess there is a reason why PAF is called one of the best AIRFORCE in the world because of the way they train is by learning as much as they can from all over the world .

How sure r u about this News that US will not give Air to Air Refuler in future ?.

lol @ Future.... i think u forget PAST US/PK (PAF) Deals.

by the way ur Future means 20 30 40 years after ???? US REALLY NOT INTRESTED TO GIVE US ANY STATE OF ART WEAPON!

I am just waiting for US answer (coming soon in this year or maybe next year before block52 delivery) when US inform our PAF that guys go for any other platform WE WILL SENT U WHEAT rather thn Block 50/52 or ur F16z finally delayd lol thats old game of US ... We always trust on Americans but unfortuntly US always show her real face.

let see dude let see still hope for the best but always remember reality US PK Weapon deals.

we never going to get typhoons and tornado gr4 aswl .. but for two year big brother of my room mate who is a wing commander is here in uk and been flying all these birds including harriers and even NIMROD !!!! so i guess there is a reason why PAF is called one of the best AIRFORCE in the world because of the way they train is by learning as much as they can from all over the world .

Whats good ???? we dont have these birds so whats good if our pilots traind on such planes. We dont hav such bird in our fleet so thats totally USELESS!!

Last edited:
X_man posted these images a long time ago.

He'll be able to answer your question clearly.

If he answer me still my reply him "USELESS" "USLESS" when we will get KC thn anyone Answer me properly now finally we have KC or any F16z A2A refueler!! otherwise... in current senerio and situation (Deals) with US/PK "USLESS" if our pilotz go for A2A KC training. But still im waiting for someone answer me why our pilots going for KC training ?? is that US agree to sell F16 A2A refueler to PAF in 2-3 years ?? thn its very good otherwise training on such planes (spend extra training money on those plane) which US not intrested to selll us thn i think its totally useless.

Last edited:
I agree to stealth. I thnk its jst money waste by training pilots for KC. First of all we have to get F-16s which r nt sure still now. Thn we should talk abt KC.If we get F-16s BLK 52 then we can get KC. If we r geting for F-16A/B then its just money wasting coz they going to be retired.

Last edited:
I agree to stealth. I thnk its jst money waste by training pilots for KC. First of all we have to get F-16s which r nt sure still now. Tn we should talk abt KC.If we get F-16s BLK 52 then we can get KC. If we r geting for F-16A/B then its just money wasting coz they going to be retired.

Exactly on the other hand we always crying that we dont have money we cant buy latest weapons or any jet bla bla but if we see our routine why we spend money on such stuff that we dont have ???? and training on them ? what do u thing is that 100 200 $$ job to go USA and thn traing on US Top military planes ?????

F16 (25 years old) still confuz noone surety about MLU is that going for or not!!
F16 BLK 50/52 (What do think u guys 101% sure US give PAF New State of Art weapon.. ? like before ??)

J10 JF17 No record No History Just Paper work (comparsion) F16z F15 Mig Super hornet atleast have history records reality infoz available. Chinezz fighter ? maybe thy are very good but still JUST PAPER WORK nothing more!

F7 A5 Mirage ??? 3rd genzz ? or able to fight against latest jets ?? or capable fight in night and day (all types of Today Operation/Mission)

IF above senerio is TRUE thn wth spend Money on Useless STUF!!!

Last edited:
You seems to be a very pascimistic person to me. Try to think positive, nobody is expecting any miracle.

Yup, if we just talk abt KC n F-16s thn its jst in dream. I m nt still sure abt both KC n F-16 BLK 52 untill they r nt landed on the PAF bases. Our GVT knows very well abt USA behvr abt F-16A/B bt why they r throwing money in well.

You seems to be a very pascimistic person to me. Try to think positive, nobody is expecting any miracle.

"Do not get me wrong"

"Everyone have its own opinion and mindset if anyone show his/her opinion reviews it dosnt mean that he is NEGATIVE"

telme my last post (listed PAF) is that wrong or true thn Answer me here!

My point is Very simple "We always cry that we dont have money (and thats true as well)" So Why we spend (our PAF limited budget) money on such activities from we dont get anything.

Last edited:
Why don't you complain about MAR-1. It is 4 times the cost of HARM?
Its also only on paper while HARM has a history.

Complain about the things that needs complaining... not petty things like why send people to train on KC.
As one poster said ...there is a PAF Wing Commander in UK flying Tornadoes and Harrier. Are we planning on buying them....NO.

Knowledge always help.

Why don't you complain about MAR-1. It is 4 times the cost of HARM?
Its also only on paper while HARM has a history.

Complain about the things that needs complaining... not petty things like why send people to train on KC.
As one poster said ...there is a PAF Wing Commander in UK flying Tornadoes and Harrier. Are we planning on buying them....NO.

Knowledge always help.

Knowledge always help.... go and search on UFO - Science!!

knowledge always helps.. if the pilots like it, they would debrief it to there superior, and it might end up in jf17!
china has only the russian exposure, we have to maintain the western exposure to come up with something together.j10b is a testament to that.
the ukranian refueller we have ,cant be used for f16s.. we need something to give our mlus the attacking/ deep penetration power.. [which are supposidly our front line jet]

Back
Top Bottom