What's new

why not Come under US-Nuclear Umbrella ?

either you didnt read the post .. i said US nuke umbrella only if India decide to use Nukes in future conflict ..
by getting more Conventional weapons , we can fight and sustain war with india ..
So you mean to say that in case of a war, which for some reason threatens the existence of India and India decides to bin NFU and use nooklear bum on Pakistan, the US should nuke India? Don't you think India would want to nuke US back in such case? BTW given the current geopolitical outlook, what makes you think that the US would want to ally with a Chinese vassal state against a potential anti-China power?

That's a wrong assessment, we already have a No First Use policy, you have nuclear weapons BECAUSE you can't sustain in a conventional war with India, so nuclear weapons with FIRST USE policy is necessary for your survival and prevent us from an invasion of Pakistan, at least your policy makers think so.

and why today we can not sustain a Conventional war with you ? after nuke test the doors to any advance tech was close on us .. and thanks to WOT , it puts a seal on it ... the point i am making right now that we can have a more advance army like Germany and Japan, if by surrendering our nukes can make the west happy .. and US warheads will make sure that there wont be any misadventure from india or Russia ..
if Japan is under attack by China , Uncle Sam will put their nose in war in no time ..

So you mean to say that in case of a war, which for some reason threatens the existence of India and India decides to bin NFU and use nooklear bum on Pakistan, the US should nuke India? Don't you think India would want to nuke US back in such case? BTW given the current geopolitical outlook, what makes you think that the US would want to ally with a Chinese vassal state against a potential anti-China power?

you have no potential to nuke back US ... forget about it

we have 2 countries who have better fate than us and Ukraine .. Japan and Germany

That is because they are not interested in fighting. The day India/Pakistan/China/Russia have the social development of that level, they will too realize that Nukes just a way to boost your ego. More like, compensation for something you couldn't have or have.

Britain and France know their Nukes are no longer relevent. But since they have joined the world's police force i.e. Uncle sam, they tend to keep it. But it is nothing in size compared to what USA has.

Most European nations have steadily seen a decline in their military assets, air, sea or land.

For them, war is nothing.

You tell me, who is going to invade Germany? India? Russia? China?

Two acronyms:

CEATO
SENTO

At the end the reliance on a protector gets us nothing when the objectives of those alliances are completely different.

CEATO and SENTO were as useless and as irrelevant on the day they were signed, as they are today.

:D May god bless you with better sense.

That was on topic though, such incidents can become nuclear flashpoints.
Check the latest posts. The 'better sense' is yet to come. :D

What existing military cooperation is there, the US wants to limit. And here's wishing for more. :disagree: And the country is already fighting a war!

Because India faked some terrorists attacked, then created a war hysteria, and then pulled back.
Brilliant input by the esteemed Think Tank. :agree:

Yes, we remember - 'Ajmal Kasab was Amar Singh' (sic)

That is because they are not interested in fighting. The day India/Pakistan/China/Russia have the social development of that level, they will too realize that Nukes just a way to boost your ego. More like, compensation for something you couldn't have or have.

Britain and France know their Nukes are no longer relevent. But since they have joined the world's police force i.e. Uncle sam, they tend to keep it. But it is nothing in size compared to what USA has.

Most European nations have steadily seen a decline in their military assets, air, sea or land.

For them, war is nothing.

You tell me, who is going to invade Germany? India? Russia? China?

which EU country you think have decrease their Conventional weapons ? look at France , UK , Germany .. in far east see S.korea and Japan ... you think China is afraid of Japan ?? its US fleet that put China at bay ...
no countries in today world have time to go for a war , All countries are busy in making their economy , but what do we get by our nukes ?? safety ?? from who India ? we can get this by allowing US nukes on our soil ..

imagine for a second that if we had 200 f-16C/D blk 52 .. along with Patriots , and f-15's will india dare to attack us ??
after 1999 , all we get a modified useless weapons from usa !!

India believe China can attack them...
Germany has no real enemy
Russia is enemy of USA
China is threat to USA ...

you have no potential to nuke back US ... forget about it
We don't have the capability presently.
Potential OTOH is completely different. Don't forget that we already had PSLV and GSLV for years. If we wanted an ICBM we would have got it. We don't because we don't need it. We are on the same page as the West and there is no need to antagonize them.
Anyway, my point still stands - No way that USA will choose Pakistan over India.

Oscar dont you think that Pakistan is strategically very important to US , like Japan and Germans are enjoying US friendship we can do same ??
imagine their Missiles stationed in Pak , will give a wet nightmare to Russians ...

Nope, our "importance" cannot be compared to Japan or Germany. Our importance is only to ensure that a terror threat is removed, after which the only importance we will have is having those nuclear weapons and the removal of those weapons by hook or by crook.

The last time US assets were stationed in Pakistan against Russia.. the Russians made us a target for a ICBM and all the Americans did was tell the world that we are not scared of Russia.

We don't have the capability presently.
Potential OTOH is completely different. Don't forget that we already had PSLV and GSLV for years. If we wanted an ICBM we would have got it. We don't because we don't need it. We are on the same page as the West and there is no need to antagonize them.
Anyway, my point still stands - No way that USA will choose Pakistan over India.

sir , China has more ICBM's than you , so does that mean they can take out US ? and dont forget about Russian's they are far more advance than you when it comes to any missiles tech ... even if you able to make a missile that can reach US , you can not dare to use it ..
and again read the post and understand my point .. i am talking about a security pact between Pak-US .. like Japan and Germany ... for conventional war , we can take care of it ... but when Nukes involved US will step ..and even if today Pak-ind will go for war , before it comes to Nuke world will step in ... so the fate of our nukes will remain unchanged ... " Filled with RUST "

Back
Top Bottom