What's new

why not Come under US-Nuclear Umbrella ?

LOL why is this when you go all out of proofs and want to stay in denials you bring religion in between secondly the muslim rule over the subcontinent for 1000 years was better than you democratic INDIA right now :D

I know Auranzeb and Ghauri are your heroes. The world cannot expect any better from such folks.

I know Auranzeb and Ghauri are your heroes. The world cannot expect any better from such folks.
well ofcource they are why shouldn't they be i mean they liberated muslims from those blood thirsty extremist hindus which are still there in your parliment i can say that by seeing a thread over here in PDF forum in which your minister told mislims and christians to leave INDIA show me a member of parliment here in PAK who told Hindus to leave PAK !!

I didn't wanted to go there but your brought me here isn't it your religion in which there are 3 different casts 1st one is the mightiest only they have the right to rule and stuff 2nd are just the normal people which includes artist and some others and 3rd are called aachut which are for labour only and to be treated as animals ??

well ofcource they are why shouldn't they be i mean they liberated muslims from those blood thirsty extremist hindus which are still there in your parliment i can say that by seeing a thread over here in PDF forum in which your minister told mislims and christians to leave INDIA show me a member of parliment here in PAK who told Hindus to leave PAK !!

I didn't wanted to go there but your brought me here isn't it your religion in which there are 3 different casts 1st one is the mightiest only they have the right to rule and stuff 2nd are just the normal people which includes artist and some others and 3rd are called aachut which are for labour only and to be treated as animals ??

You are so pathetic man. As they say "converts become more Arab than the Arabs themselves."

The good news is that just like evolution took care of species that could not adapt to survive you and your ilk belong to the same category and human evolution in a much shorter term will take care of you. People are going to Mars, Moon, comets ... you name it and look at your level of thinking and discourse. I hate to say I hope it shames you but that will be expecting TOO much from you so I won't.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom