What's new

Why no "Iranian Defence" Forum?

lonelyone

Reaction score
Iran Defence Forum
Hello. I would like to point out the lack of an "Iran Defence" sub-forum. I think it would be justified since a significant amount of activity occurs relating to Iran in global politics. Secondly, it would encourage more Iranians on this forum, which would be to the advantage of this forum. After all, if there is a Bangladesh Defence sub-forum, I believe Iran deserves one too.

Itd be cool if admins could release a flag count on the forum:P

Hello. I would like to point out the lack of an "Iran Defence" sub-forum. I think it would be justified since a significant amount of activity occurs relating to Iran in global politics. Secondly, it would encourage more Iranians on this forum, which would be to the advantage of this forum. After all, if there is a Bangladesh Defence sub-forum, I believe Iran deserves one too.

Iranian Defence we thought about it :enjoy:

well if we start creating sub forum like this then we will need lot of sub forum . instead of that management can create middle east defence forum to discuss all the matter related to Iran surrounding region .

no need for iranian sub forum brother,only an iranian flag on this forum
what do you guys think?

That's another site, not a sub-forum on this site, like BD defence, etc.

why do you want an iranian sub forum on a pakistani site, they already have another site, all dedicated to iran

bangladesh is here because there are some defence relations of pakistan with bangla

Back
Top Bottom