What's new

Why No F-16 With Kill Markings

Should trouble yourself with a bit more search before making any conclusions.....the one you are confusing with showed silhouette of an SU-30 which was obviously PS thus refuted.

fb_img_1561049341860-jpg.566036

D9qD4wqXUAAT6jP.jpg
So they shot the drone with this same flag painted jet?
I thought this jet is only for public displays like the parade day.

Yeah I totally agree on the effects that could be caused and were caused because of the wrong information posted about the Y-12 pilot and if you look at my posts I clearly mentioned it to the OP.And imo before posting such info,it should be confirmed from more than one sources,plus not every news is necessary to be posted here

P.s I think 2 jets are in Pak Flag scheme and 1 is in Pak-China flag scheme.

Just to get the record straight,the female pilot in question flies the phenom and she flew the ops director from AHQ back to Paf Mushaf just before the operation. Now if someone thinks that means she took part in the operation then I'd certainly not agree with that person.

PS this is first hand information with not an iota of lie in it.

Clickbait :lol:
Atleast leave a like

The missile is aim-7 fired and the plane is also not paf as paf never got aim-7 orders in 90s

Lots of fake video out there, the bolt video is already released by paf covering ground attack

The missile is aim-7 fired and the plane is also not paf as paf never got aim-7 orders in 90s
Yes It was suggested imagery and the plane is not PAF. I used this video because the multiple missile fires by us must have looked just like this.However, the engagement happened in 2019 and aim-7s availability in 90s should not come in your deduction whether a plane is of PAF or not :D

Lots of fake video out there, the bolt video is already released by paf covering ground attack
Yes that's true. I wish we had all five/six of the videos for the bombings.

they should paint the marks of 5 trees and a crow. :lol:

Just to get the record straight,the female pilot in question flies the phenom and she flew the ops director from AHQ back to Paf Mushaf just before the operation. Now if someone thinks that means she took part in the operation then I'd certainly not agree with that person.

Thank you for that sir. At least the benefit of doubt can be given to my source (Not in PAF) that the female pilot just doesn't fly the Y-12 as claimed by some members and she was photographed at the controls of a small jet which my source mistook for a Falcon-20 specially since one of the ''Swift Retort'' participant was captured in the same image.

@The Eagle @Hodor @Oscar @Irfan Baloch

Thank you for that sir. At least the benefit of doubt can be given to my source (Not in PAF) that the female pilot just doesn't fly the Y-12 as claimed by some members and she was photographed at the controls of a small jet which my source mistook for a Falcon-20 specially since one of the ''Swift Retort'' participant was captured in the same image.

You are welcome. Furthermore, I am of the opinion that such information/content shall always be treated with benefit of doubt when it comes to verification or comparison with whatever I have. Until & unless, it isn't official by any account; I do agree with you that benefit of doubt goes to the source as well as the one who shares information. As soon as it is being confirmed & thanks to @Hodor as well, subjected thread is activated. Reactivation of thread is the commitment in regard to quality discussion & acknowledging efforts/information being brought forwarded. I also hope that other members shall understand that closure of such topics, isn't to downplay any member but sometimes, confusion & doubt is treated in regard to close discussion until & unless verified.

Credits to you.

Regards,

When this issue arised,I confirmed from her squadron and I was told she's on Y12. Doesn't matter though,main thing is she wasn't part of Swift Retort.

When this issue arised,I confirmed from her squadron and I was told she's on Y12. Doesn't matter though,main thing is she wasn't part of Swift Retort.

She has flown the Phenom before,do confirm it from her squadron. Beyond that don't want to divulge any personal details so let's agree on this that she was never a part of that operation..

She flew AVM Irfan from AHQ back to Mushaf in a Phenom just before the operation with the orders,any credible member can confirm that and this happens to be her only role in that operation.

Back
Top Bottom